- 1st May, 2017
- 30th April, 2017
- 29th April, 2017
- Major fire at Ludhiana thread mill, all workers rescued | The Indian ... - The Indian Express
At least twenty fire tenders were rushed to the spot for rescue work.
- Sacrilege: Torn Pages of Guru Granth Sahib found in Ludhiana village - Hindustan Times
Another incident of sacrilege of Guru Granth Sahib has been reported, in Lamma village near Raikot, Ludhiana , on Saturday after torn pages of the Sikh scripture was found on the village link road. Cops led by senior superintendent of police (SSP ...
- Major fire breaks out at yarn factory in Ludhiana - Hindu Business Line
Eight to 10 fire tenders of Ludhiana Municipal Corporation were pressed into service to douse the flames, they said. No loss of life was reported, said Surjit Singh, a fire department official. However, the goods and machinery in the factory were badly ...
- Man flees minutes after being nabbed in Ludhiana, cop suspended - Hindustan Times
Man flees minutes after being nabbed in Ludhiana , cop suspended. punjab Updated: Apr 29, 2017 11:19 IST. HT Correspondent Hindustan Times. Ludhiana police. Head constable Gurmukh Singh, who is a munshi at the police station, was suspended.
- Major fire breaks out at a factory in Ludhiana - The New Indian Express
LUDHIANA : A major fire broke out at a yarn factory in Gopal Nagar locality of Basti Jodhewal here today, officials said. Smoke and flames could be seen emanating from the factory from a distance soon after the incident was reported in the afternoon ...
- Minor's rape: Labourer gets 10yr RI - Times of India
LUDHIANA : A local court on Friday sentenced a labourer to 10 years of rigorous imprisonment for raping a minor. The court of additional sessions judge Varinder Aggarwal also imposed a penalty of Rs 55,000 on him. The court directed that of it, Rs 50 ...
- Central location makes Ludhiana more vulnerable to crime, says ADGP - Hindustan Times
Being centrally located in Punjab along with a dense population makes Ludhiana an ideal hideout for gangsters and militants, said additional director general of police, law and order, Rohit Chaudhary, who was in the city on Friday. He asked the police ...