- Punjab: Ludhiana farmer Harminder Singh Sidhu honoured for his efforts towards straw management
Punjab: Ludhiana farmer Harminder Singh Sidhu honoured for his efforts towards straw management
- Gun licence of Congress man not cancelled yet
Congress worker Jagdeep Singh Bulara - who is one of the two accused in the firing incident that took place at a restaurant near old sessions court ch
- Green signal for reconstructing bridge on Sidhwan Canal
Ludhiana: The civic authorities have given the nod for the expansion of an old bridge on Sidhwan Canal near MCâ€™s Zone D office, where recently an acci.
- Faujiyan Da Pind rejoices with ?befitting honour? to martyrs
Nathowal (Ludhiana): As income tax department in association with Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) and village panchayat are developing memorial.
- Cyclist does city proud, wins silver at Asia Cup
Ludhiana: City-based cyclist, Harshveer Singh Sekhon (20) has done the city proud by clinching a silver medal in the track cycling Asia Cup, which rec.
- City activist alleges edn dept nexus with pvt schools
Ludhiana: Organising an education department event in a private school has come under the scanner of the education minister.
- City Malayalis celebrate Onam the traditional way
City Malayalis celebrate Onam the traditional way
- Woman traffic cop hit by car, leg fractured
Ludhiana: Waved to stop at a checkpost on Ferozepur Road near Malhar Road crossing, a car occupant hit a woman traffic cop on Sunday afternoon.
- Drug peddler sentenced to 2 years RI, Rs10K fine
Ludhiana: A local court has sentenced a drug peddler to two years rigorous imprisonment after he was found possessing 25kg poppy husk.
- SBS Nagar E - Block residents complain of poor civic upkeep
SBS Nagar E - Block residents complain of poor civic upkeep
- CICU launches prog to help small industries beat recession
Ludhiana: With the economic meltdown in the country taking a toll on micro, small and medium enterprises, Chamber of Industrial and Commercial Underta.
- Chemists? association calls for strike on Oct 16
Ludhiana : Members of Punjab Chemistsâ€™ Association have decided to observe a dayâ€™s strike on October 16 if their pending demands were not met with.
- Toy train bogie overturns, 4 injured
Ludhiana: Four members of a family were injured, one of them seriously, when the compartment of a joy ride train at Chappar fair, 40km from Ludhiana, .
- Trains run over 2 men crossing tracks
Ludhiana: Trains ran over two men in Ludhiana district on Sunday.
- Overcast sky gives respite from sultry weather
Ludhiana: Residents had some respite from hot and sultry weather conditions as the sky remained overcast for most part of the day on Sunday.