- Covid - 19 outbreak: DRDO nod to made in Punjab N99 and N95 masks
In a major breakthrough by Punjab’s industry, two firms, Oxiclear Private Limited of Ludhiana and Surgeine Safety Products, Hoshiarpur have got approv
- 26 - year - old tests positive, cops say he is Tablighi attendee
Ludhiana: A 26-year-old man from Rajgarh village, Payal block, tested positive for coronavirus on Saturday evening.
- Eight of Baldev Singh?s contacts now negative
Seven Covid-19 positive patients – all contacts of late Baldev Singh of Pathlawa village, who was the first Covid-19 casualty in Punjab – tested negat
- CBIT gives relaxation on return filings and e - way bills
Ludhiana: In a major relief to city-based businessmen amid the ongoing lockdown, the Central Board of Indirect Taxes (CBIT) has issued several guideli.
- Residents pitch in for coordinated distribution of food
Ludhiana: As soon as discussion over wastage of food started after a video of an NGO member went viral, where he mentioned that lack of coordination w.
- More schools and colleges move to online study platforms
Ludhiana: The initiative of teaching online was taken in response to the lockdown situation in the entire country, so as to keep students involved in .
- DPS served notice for flouting govt orders over school fee
Ludhiana: The education department has started acting tough against schools asking parents to pay fee during the lockdown period, defying Punjab gover.
- After Covid - 19 case, Payal subdivision villages seal borders
Ludhiana: As a Covid-19 case has been reported from Payal subdivision, more villages in the area have sealed their entry and exit points to c.
- Health dept?s protocol lapse brings to light careless attitude
Ludhiana: A protocol lapse by the health department on April 4, when a 26-year-old was sent back home by stating that his reports for Covid-19 were ne.
- A banker takes upon himself to sanitise areas in his locality
Ludhiana: Even as some residents are cribbing over no sanitization around their localities, a 40-year-old banker Satinder Singh is out on mission to a.
- Expect rainfall, mercury to dip this week
Ludhiana: Officialsof meteorological departmentpredicts have predicted that the city can receive rainfall on Monday and Tuesday.
- Bains starts helpline for the needy
Ludhiana: Known for being among the vocal MLAs of the city and popular among poor people, Atam Nagar MLA and Lok Insaf Party (LIP) chief Simarjit Bain.
- 69 - yr - old Shimlapuri woman is second casualty from city
Ludhiana: A 69-year-old woman from Shimlapuri with no contact history with a Covid-19 patient became the second casualty in Ludhiana on Sunday, a day .