- 9th July, 2020 Times of India
- 8th July, 2020 Times of India
- Punjab: Woman, 86, with heart disease recovers
An 86-year-old woman who tested positive for Covid-19 infection on June 30 has recovered and has been discharged from hospital on Tuesday, said an off
- Transporters meet mayor over building ramp to ease traffic rush
Ludhiana: The members of Ludhiana Goods Transport Association conducted a meeting at Transport Nagar with mayor Balkar Sandhu here on Tuesday.
- Woman, son hang themselves in Daba
Times News Network Ludhiana: A mother-son duo allegedly committed suicide at their house in Satguru Nagar, Daba, on Monday night.
- Friends kill teen, make ransom call
Times News Network Ludhiana: Two teenagers kidnapped their 16-year-old friend of Jassiyan village and thrashed him to death with bricks in Hussainpura.
- Does this look like a sealed zone?
Ludhiana: Tuesday saw hustle and bustle at Kucha Number 5 of Field Gunj, which was among nine micro-containment zones declared on Monday.
- Residents become sitting ducks as robbers outsmart cops
Ludhiana: Daba police are clueless in Monday’s case of Rs 11.
- No let - up: 42 test positive for Covid - 19 in district
Times News Network Ludhiana: Forty-two persons tested positive for Covid-19 in Ludhiana district on Tuesday, besides three from other districts.
- LIT employees protest work against ?police inaction?
Ludhiana: Employees of Ludhiana Improvement Trust (LIT) continued their protest on Tuesday as the person who had allegedly misbehaved with an executiv.
- PSIEC moots setting up new focal point for MLU industry
Ludhiana: In what can be termed as good news for the city’s mix land use industry, Punjab Small Industries and Export Corporation (PSIEC) has decided .
- New rule for those entering Punjab irks bizmen
Ludhiana: Businessmen are upset over the new rules set by the state government for entry of the people into Punjab, under which the person will have t.