- 18th June, 2020 Times of India
- 1,016 spurious sanitisers seized, one booked
Ludhiana: A team comprising officials of the drug control office conducted a raid late on Monday opposite Malhi Farm, Haibowal Kalan, and seized 1,016.
- 2 patients flee from hospital
Two Covid-19 patients fled from civil hospital on Wednesday.
- House owner held for faking robbery
2 DAYS ONTimes News NetworkLudhiana: The police on Wednesday claimed to have solved the June 15 Heera Nagar, Kakaowal Road, robbery, with the arrest o.
- Denied PMAY aid after 4 yrs, couple stages protest
Times New NetworkLudhiana: A city couple — Lal Jha and Meera Jha — on Wednesday staged a protest outside the Zone A office of the municipal corporatio.
- Rights body claims police inaction in woman?s assault case
Ludhiana: Even as the Punjab State Women’s Commission has written to Khanna police to probe a case of a woman allegedly being beaten, held hostage and.
- Cops, attorneys quarantined day after sub - inspector tests positive
Ludhiana: A day after a Shimlapuri police station sub-inspector tested positive for Covid-19, 12 officials, including nine cops and three attorneys, w.
- District goes in for micro containment zone model
Ludhiana: The district has adopted the government’s model to go in for micro-level containment in areas where less than 15 cases of novel coronavirus .
- 41 patients test positive
tnnLudhiana: Forty-one patients tested positive for Covid-19 in Ludhiana on Wednesday, taking the tally to 456 in the district.
- A stitch in time will save Ludhiana?s sewing machine makers
Ludhiana: One of the big contributors to Ludhiana’s growth story, the sewing machine industry, is reduced to 40% of its capacity.
- 17th June, 2020 Times of India