- 10th June, 2020 Times of India
- Punjab: More opt for direct seeding of paddy
Due to the labour shortage caused by the Covid-19 pandemic, several farmers in Punjab have resorted to direct seeding of rice instead of going for the
- 33 - year - old missing man's body found in Sudhar canal | Ludhiana News
Ludhiana: A 33-year-old security guard, who was missing since May 29, was found murdered and his body was recovered by the police from Sudhar canal.
- Corona scare hits Ludhiana civic body plans of survey to identify migrant quarters, PGs
The civic body plans to start a survey in the city to identify the location of migrant quarters, paying guests and hostels for recovery of property ta
- YAD joins gym owners? protest
Ludhiana: Various gym owners staged a protest at Shivpuri Chowk on Tuesday with the support of Youth Akali Dal.
- Covid?s rising graph stop parents from sending kids for sports tarining
Ludhiana: The rising number of Covid-19 cases has raised a sense of fear among the parents of local trainees of different coaching centres of sports d.
- Manufacturers oppose proposal to fix reflective tapes on bicycles
Ludhiana: City bicycle and parts manufacturers are up in arms against the Centre for the new proposal of affixing special adhesive tape on bicycles fo.
- With migrants leaving, ?vehras? become livable for those behind
Ludhiana: In what can be termed as a breather for migrant workers living in various ‘vehras’ in the city, the present situation seems to have changed .
- Chawni Mohalla a containment zone, but who cares
Ludhiana: Not only residents of containment zone in Chawni Mohalla, but the cops deployed there also seem to be mocking at the administration.
- Dairy farmers? decision to hike milk rates gets thumbs down
Ludhiana: The Milk Consumer Association, one of the biggest body of milk suppliers from Ludhiana, has opened a front against the dairy farmers decisio.
- Doc couple positive, Khanna hosp shut, 28 staffers quarantined
Khanna: Panic gripped Guru Ram Das Market, near Mata Rani Mohalla, after a doctor couple running a hospital there tested positive for novel coronaviru.
- MC proposes 15% cut in Rakh bagh swing maintenance rates
Ludhiana: Members of the Finance and Contracts Committee (F&amp;CC) have decided to stay the proposal of giving tenders for annual maintenance of the .
- Shots fired at house of murderbid case accused in Dharampura
Times News Network Ludhiana: Five miscreants fired shots at a house in Dharampura early on Tuesday.
- 16 test Covid - 19 positive, count reaches 283
tnnLudhiana: Sixteen patients tested positive for novel coronavirus on Tuesday, taking the district count to 283.
- 9th June, 2020 Times of India