- Patiala cloth merchant abducted, rescued
Patiala: The police have rescued a cloth merchant, who had been kidnapped and kept at a factory located along the bypass road.
- MC goes ahead with GIS survey for Buddha Nullah
Ludhiana: In order to streamline the Buddha Nullah, the civic body will now get Geographic Information System (GIS) survey done so that encroachments .
- Paid adoption of child: Custody to be decided by court
Ludhiana: A biological mother of a baby boy has filed a complaint against the family who “adopted” her child by “paying” money, asking them to return .
- Police gears up for Op blue Star
Ludhiana: Police have beefed up security on the anniversary of Operation Blue Star.
- More passengers found with high fever, rly authorities seek swab test
Ludhiana: As many as 45 passengers, who had reached the city station after travelling in three trains from Maharashtra, had to be taken to civil hospi.
- Feroze Gandhi mkt assn seeks proper parking facility
Ludhiana: Members of the Feroze Gandhi Market Association have raised a demand with the local bodies’ minister and the civic body authorities to make .
- Local rly officials shell out 1.5cr in cancellation fee refunds
Ludhiana: Since Northern Railway relaxed refunding rules for passengers, local railway authorities have shelled out over Rs 1.
- 4 Shramik trains to Bihar, WB today | Ludhiana News
Ludhiana: As the local administration asked for more Shramik trains to different districts of Bihar and West Bengal for ferrying the migrant labourers.
- Plant trees to offset pollution, say forest officials, environmentalists | Ludhiana News
Ludhiana: The forested area in the Ludhiana district is so negligible that forest department and environment groups feel that it is an uphill task to .
- Bittu pays Rs 10k for upkeep of pitbull dog
Ludhiana: Congress MP Ravneet Bittu on Thursday gave a c heque of Rs 10,000 to mayor Balkar Sandhu and officials of the municipal corporation for the .
- Tax recovery: F&CC says no to outsourcing
Ludhiana: The members of Finance and Contracts Committee of Ludhiana municipal corporation rejected the proposal on hiring staff through outsourcing f.
- 5 days after dismissal, ex - cop arrested for mobile theft
Ludhiana: Almost a month after a man lost his mobile phone to snatchers, Ludhiana police arrested a dismissed cop and his accomplice for the crime.
- Abnormal temp: 20 passengers taken to civil hosp
Ludhiana: More than 20 passengers, who were either to board trains at Ludhiana railway station or had reached city, were taken to the civil hospital a.
- Train service resumes partially, but no change in porters? luck
Ludhiana: Left without a livelihood for the past two months, porters of Ludhiana railway station have little to celebrate even as the Indian Railways .
- Delay in promotions, govt teachers announce protest on June 12
Ludhiana: The Ludhiana unit of the Democratic Teachers’ Front, Punjab, has taken a stern notice of the dilly-dallying attitude of the Punjab governmen.