- On - phone driver runs car over year - old girl
The Dugri police on Sunday arrested a man for running his car over a 1.5-year-old girl in Punjabi Bagh Colony a day before. The car occupant, aged 20
- Senior leaders push campaigns for Sangrur Lok Sabha bypoll
All major political parties of Punjab are giving a boost to their campaign for Sangrur Lok Sabha seat byelection by calling in senior leaders.
- Ludhiana reports 22 new Covid - 19 cases
22 persons, 17 of Ludhiana tested positive for Covid even as there was no death due to disease here on Wednesday.
- Gang of snatchers busted
The Jamalpur police busted a gang of snatchers, with the arrest of six here on Monday. Their two accomplices are on the run.The gang has executed at
- 23 CAPF companies for Sangrur bypoll
General Observer Mohammad Zubair Ali Hashmi, appointed by the Election Commission of India for the by-election of Lok Sabha constituency Sangrur, on
- Buddha Nullah project has no plan for water - borne diseases
Objecting to the municipal corporation’s plan for dealing with water pollution, a local environment activist has found the civic body “too focused on
- Two families spar outside top cop?s office, one injured
Two families from Division 3 area indulged in a spat and allegedly thrashed each other outside the office of commissioner of police on Monday. One of
- 17 test Covid +ve, active cases are 75
Seventeen residents of Ludhiana tested positive for Covid here on Tuesday. There are 75 active cases. The district’s case count is 1,10,036 and that
- 40 units collected on Blood Donors? Day
On World Blood Donors’ Day, Red Cross Society collected 40-unit blood at its camp here. Inaugurating the camp, deputy commissioner Surabhi Malik said
- 5 held 12 days after shots fired, co staffer robbed
Less than a fortnight after miscreants looted Rs 3 lakh from a factory employee after firing at him, the police on Tuesday arrested five accused in t
- Pingalwara to run old - age home
Bebe Nanki old-age home run by Gursewak Singh Madhok at Pamali village was on Monday handed over to the Pingalwara Trust.
- LIT wall blocks park view, easy hideout for criminals
The Council of Engineers has complained against the Ludhiana Improvement Trust (LIT), accusing it of squandering public money on raising the boundary
- Man, aunt held in rape case
The Ludhiana rural police, on Monday night, arrested a man and a woman in a case of rape of her niece. The 20-year-old complainant told cops, “I have
- 120 schools headless
The officiating principals and promotion-awaiting teachers of headless schools demand to fill these posts. Their charge of these institutes is with t
- 50% cheaper journey to IGI starts today, ?AAP Delhi - vers?
The state government’s newly introduced and half-priced Volvo shuttle service to Delhi airport will make two daily runs from the city, starting Wedne