- Post - retirement, Agniveers will fall prey to anti - national forces, says AAP - The Tribune India
Apprehending that Agniveers would fall prey to sinister designs of anti-national and anti-social forces after retirement, the AAP today said it would not allow the soil of Punjab to get soaked in blood once again.
- Open house: What should be done to meet the widening gap between the demand and supply of power? - The Tribune India
Councillors must assist the local government to ensure regular supply of water and electricity in summer in the region. Senior citizens and kids face are the worst sufferers when power is cut for longer duration. Residents should also use electricity judiciously. Each one of us has to come forward t
- Two former cricketers appointed members of PCA selection panels - The Tribune India
Two former Punjab Ranji and Indian Premier League (IPL) players from Ludhiana have been appointed members of the selection committees of the Punjab Cricket Association (PCA).
- Agnipath scheme protests: Special security arrangements at Ludhiana station | Mint - Mint
Massive violent protests have erupted across India over the disputed Agnipath army recruitment scheme. Here are some of today's most significant news updates.
- Man booked for molesting daughter - Times of India
Following an inquiry that went on for 16 months, the division number 6 police on Sunday booked a man for molesting his 21-year-old daughter.
- OPA bags award for contribution made during Covid times - Times of India
A city-based Offset Printers Association (OPA) has been conferred the Indian Industry Excellence Award for the contribution made during Covid-19 time
- SCD govt college honours achievers - Times of India
101st annual prize distribution function of SCD Government College was organised on Saturday in Sahir Auditorium. On this occasion, roll of honour fo
- Agnipath protests: Special security arrangements in place at Ludhiana railway station a day after violence - ANI News
Agnipath protests: Special security arrangements in place at Ludhiana railway station a day after violence
- Neighbour?s pics morphed, woman booked - Times of India
A woman has been booked for morphing pictures of her neighbour with a man and uploading it on social media. The woman also made objectionable comment
- City NGO to start e - rickshaws for Amarnath pilgrims - Times of India
For the first-time ever, battery-operated vehicles will be deployed to help Amarnath Yatra pilgrims to reach Domel from Baltal base camp this year.
- President of dist furnace body to be elected on June 24 - Times of India
In a major update in the elections of the new managing committee of Ludhiana Furnace Alliance, five office bearers have been chosen unopposed as no o
- Cable work: Power supply to be hit in some areas - Times of India
Power supply in several feeders under the 66KV Giaspura substation will remain affected on Monday due to some necessary work of Punjab State Power Co
- Over 1 lakh yet to get second dose in district - The Tribune India
coronavirus cases are rising, over 1 lakh people are yet to get their second dose of the Covid vaccine in the district.
- Woman, husband kill sister, booked - The Tribune India
A woman, along with her husband, killed her sister over suspicion of having an illicit relationship with a person, at Green City, Hambran road here yesterday.
- 75K children given polio drops on Day 1 - The Tribune India
The five-day pulse polio drive began in the district today. Children in the age group of 0-5 years will be administered polio drops during the drive.