- 21st August, 2019
- 20th August, 2019
- Rains wreak havoc in North India; Ludhiana, Lopar and pathankot worse hit regions - Times Now
Amid heavy rains &amp; flooding, Yamuna has crossed the danger mark. 6- 7,000 people living near Yamuna flood plain have been evacuated and shifted to the 1100 tents.&nbsp;
Mirror Now&#39;s Alok reports from Yamuna bank. WATCH!
- Ludhiana: Residents protest against mobile tower at Kakowal Road - Times of India
Ludhiana: Residents protest against mobile tower at Kakowal Road
- Flood threat: Jalandhar DC orders evacuation of 81 villages - Times of India
JALANDHAR: In the wake of release of more water from the Ropar Headwork, Jalandhar deputy commissioner (DC) Varinder Kumar Sharma has asked the sub di.
- 40 villages flooded in Jalandhar, residents stare at loss of property - Times of India
Over 40 villages and adjoining fields were submerged due to breaches in the Satluj at six places in Jalandhar district. While four of these breaches t
- No Fresh Spell of Rains But Flood - Like Situation Continues in Punjab, Haryana - News18
Although the water-level has started receding in some of the affected areas, many villages in Ludhiana, Rupnagar and Jalandhar remained inundated because of breaches in earthen dams of the Sutlej river.
- Travel agent commits suicide, three booked - Times of India
Ludhiana: A travel agent has committed suicide by hanging self in his office in New Model Town on Sunday evening.
- Traffic cop transferred after plaint - Times of India
Ludhiana: Traffic cop ASI Nahar Singh, who had pressurized the owner of a private tour and travel company for arranging a tempo traveller for the read.
- Man booked for raping fiancée - Times of India
Ludhiana: The police on Sunday booked a 20-year-old man on the charge of raping his fiancÃ©e.
- Farmer dies as house roof collapses - Times of India
Ludhiana: A 70-year-old farmer died after roof of his house collapsed due to heavy rain at Mand Sukhewal village in Machhiwara on Sunday night.
- Bains? party team catches ASI accepting Rs 7,000 bribe - Times of India
Ludhiana: In yet another sting operation, a team of the Lok Insaaf party caught an ASI of the Anti-Narcotics Cell of the Ludhiana police commissionera.