- 16th June, 2019
- Two girls sexually assaulted in separate incidents, 1 held - The Tribune
Two girls sexually assaulted in separate incidents, 1 held
- NGO distributes plants | LUDHIANA - NYOOOZ
Ludhiana, June 15With the rise in temperature, the young members of NGO Helping Army distributed plants as parsad outside Gurdwara Baba Deep Singh and Gurdwara Model Town extension.The NGO members distributed Neem, Amaltas and Cypress plants which are fast growing and help in bringing the temperature down.
The founder of NGO Helping Army, Sahibjot Singh Chawla, said that in PAU temperature is 37 degree Celsius but in other parts of city around 45 degree temperature was recorded.
- Vehicle drags man to death | LUDHIANA NYOOOZ - NYOOOZ
Our CorrespondentKhanna, June 15A man died after a vehicle dragged him along the road while he was changing the tyre of his car near Gurwara Sahib Mani Sahib Kottan on GT Road, near Khanna, on Saturday.
The deceased has been identified as Sukhdev Singh (49), a resident of Janakpuri Ludhiana.
As per the information, Sukhdev Singh was a newspaper supply agent and was returning towards Ludhiana after taking the supply from Chandigarh.
In the meantime, an unidentified vehicle, which was on high speed, hit Sukhdev and dragged him 15 feet away, resulting in his death on the spot.
SHO, Sadar Khanna, Baljinder Singh said the police have registered a case against an unidentified person and they were inquiring the matter.
- Eight 'snatchers' arrested - The Tribune
Eight 'snatchers' arrested
- Man dies due to liquor overdose - The Tribune
Man dies due to liquor overdose
- Swimmers to represent state in Sub - Junior, Junior Nationals - The Tribune
Swimmers to represent state in Sub - Junior, Junior Nationals
- Coop society official booked for Rs 22L fraud - Times of India
Coop society official booked for Rs 22L fraud
- 20 players selected for Senior Punjab Football Championship - The Tribune
20 players selected for Senior Punjab Football Championship
- WhatsApp number issued to counter borewell issues - The Tribune
WhatsApp number issued to counter borewell issues
- Fire engulfs scrap godown in Punjab's Ludhiana, Video Gallery - Business Standard
Fire engulfs scrap godown in Punjab's Ludhiana, Video Gallery - Business Standard
- Cloudy comfort after continuous hot days for city residents - Times of India
Cloudy comfort after continuous hot days for city residents
- NDA?s new education policy comes under scrutiny of experts - Times of India
Ludhiana: Punjab Educationistsâ Forum organised a round-table discussion on the draft of the NDAâs ânew education policyâ in Ramgarhia Girls College (.
- Keep your feathered, furry friends cool to beat the heat - Times of India
Ludhiana: Hundreds of stray animals as well as birds have died due to the scorching heat and lack of access to clean drinking water.
- MC asked to strictly enforce ban on plastic carrybags - Times of India
Ludhiana: Having seen the poor implementation of the ban on the distribution and usage of plastic carrybags, director of Environment and Climate Chang.
- 2017 custodial death case: SIT finds 3 cops negligent - Times of India
Ludhiana: Almost two years after the alleged custodial death of 29-year-old Ramandeep Kaur of Dugri Phase-I, who was arrested with her live-in partner.