- 12th June, 2020
- 67 - year - old woman from Jalandhar succumbs to Covid - 19 in Ludhiana - Hindustan Times
67 - year - old woman from Jalandhar succumbs to Covid - 19 in Ludhiana
- Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana, alumnus and soil scientist wins prestigious World Food Pr... - Hindustan Times
Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana, alumnus and soil scientist wins prestigious World Food Pr...
- During lockdown, 23 MT Verka ghee supplied to Ludhiana city - The Tribune India
Ludhiana: During the lockdown, Verka Milk Plant, Ludhiana, supplied milk, cheese, curd, lassi, kheer and other products to residents, along with 4,414 MT of feed, 40 MT mineral mixture and 23 MT Verka
- 53km dhussi bund stretch reinforced - Times of India
Various stretches of dhussi bund, measuring almost 53km, have been strengthened along the Satluj in Jalandhar, Kapurthala and Moga districts.
- Chaos at Ludhiana railway station on migrants' arrival - Times of India
Utter chaos prevailed at Ludhiana railway station on Thursday afternoon when hundreds of migrant workers reached the city in a weekly special train, t
- Police extend remand of 3 accused of poisoning water tank in Ludhiana - The Hindu
The three accused had confessed to their crime during questioning, according to the police
- Demand for power spikes in Punjab - Times of India
With the start of paddy transplantation on Wednesday, demand for power rose by over 1,200 MW from the previous day to 9,296 MW.Power supply in the sta
- Covid: Board reviews disposal of biomedical waste in Ludhiana - The Tribune
Covid: Board reviews disposal of biomedical waste in Ludhiana
- Punjab: 258 bottles of liquor seized, 9 cases filed | Ludhiana News - Times of India
The police registered nine separate cases after recovering illegal liquor and contraband.
- LIP protests cancellation of blue cards - The Tribune India
Tribune News Service Ludhiana, June 11
Lok Insaaf Party (LIP) leaders and workers staged a protest outside the residence of MLA Kuldeep Singh Vaid at Sarabha Nagar today. They were protesting against
- Agrawal urges residents of Ludhiana to donate liberally - The Tribune India
Ludhiana, June 11
The state government has launched &lsquo;Mission Fateh&rsquo; to combat the pandemic, and different facilities are being provided to residents through the District Red Cross Society
- 15 more contract Covid in Ludhiana - The Tribune
Tribune News Service
Ludhiana, June 11
Today, 17 people tested positive for Covid-19 in Ludhiana, of which 15 belong to the district.
A 24-year-old constable, who belongs to Barnala a
- Ludhiana - Ladowal bypass project likely to get delayed by 2 months - Times of India
Ludhiana: With the Covid-19 threat affecting many development works in the district, the Ludhiana-Ladowal National Highway bypass project may also get.
- ?I am in touch with rail minister for bringing back labour? - Times of India
Industry in Punjab is passing through a rough time in the wake of Covid-19 lockdown.
- Bizmen take precautions to check Covid spread among workers - Times of India
Ludhiana: After sudden spurt in the cases of Covid-19 after lifting of restrictions, fear has gripped city businessmen as they are worried about the p.