- 28th July, 2020
- 5 more succumb to Covid, death toll 65 in Ludhiana - The Tribune India
Tribune News ServiceLudhiana, July 27
The district witnessed its first positive case on March 24 and on July 5, the infections reached the 1,070 mark. In the next 22 days, the district saw a sudden j
- Ludhiana district new hotspot, five succumb, 176 fresh COVID - 19 cases - The Tribune India
Tribune News Service
Chandigarh, July 27
In the highest single-day spike in a district, Ludhiana reported 176 Covid-19 cases and five deaths in the last 24 hours.
Also read: Covid-19: Test report
- 9 held for violations in Ludhiana - The Tribune
Ludhiana, July 27
The police have arrested nine persons and booked a few others for violation of restrictions imposed due to the Covid-19 lockdown.
The police said among those held for violations un
- Seven road samples fail quality test in Ludhiana - The Tribune India
Harshraj SinghTribune News ServiceLudhiana, July 27
Role of contractors and officials concerned is under the scanner as seven samples collected from roads, which were recently carpeted, have failed t
- Covid - 19: 4 elderly among 5 die, dist toll reaches 65 - Times of India
TNNLudhiana: Five district residents, including four elderly persons, died of Covid-19 on Monday, when 121 persons from Ludhiana and 15 from outside t.
- Railway station to soon have foot pedal operated hand wash machine - Times of India
Ludhiana: In a crucial step to ensure the safety of ticket checking staff of long route passenger trains who come in close contact with a large number.
- City lacking green cover, still MC ?abandons? parks upkeep - Times of India
Ludhiana: The city where green cover is already lacking, certain green belts and parks have been ‘abandoned’ by the civic body in the absence of manpo.
- Covid delays sports projects by few months - Times of India
Ludhiana: After the enforcement of strict lockdown in the past two months due to the pandemic, several development projects of the Punjab sports depar.
- Lockdown leaves young national powerlifter at crossroads - Times of India
Ludhiana: The struggle to earn a livelihood amidst the crisis triggered by Covid-19 pandemic is about to claim the career of another promising sportsp.
- Gambling racket busted, 13 arrested - Times of India
Times News Network Ludhiana: The police busted a gambling racket in Chawni Mohalla on Sunday night, with the arrest of 13 accused.
- Despite unlock, bad hair days not over for city salons - Times of India
Ludhiana: Even as they were allowed to re-open a month ago, city’s salon owners and barbers are still witnessing a slump in business as customers are .
- Factory owners in MLU areas demand focal point - Times of India
Ludhiana: Amid the ongoing controversy surrounding the proposed industrial park project near Mattewara, city businessmen who have their factories in m.
- Good tidings in grim times: Dist?s cured % reaches 70 - Times of India
Ludhiana: Even as there is a spurt in Covid-19 cases in the city, for the first time the cured patient rate has reached 70% and the doubling rate in t.
- Punjab reports 15 deaths; highest single - day spike of 534 Covid cases takes tally to 13,218 - The Tribune India
Chandigarh, July 26
The death toll due to COVID-19 in Punjab rose to 306 on Sunday with a record 15 fatalities, while the highest single-day spike of 534 fresh cases pushed the infection tally to 13,
- Five deaths, 136 fresh cases of Covid - 19 detected in Ludhiana - Hindustan Times
Five deaths, 136 fresh cases of Covid - 19 detected in Ludhiana