- 2 patients flee from hospital - Times of India
Two Covid-19 patients fled from civil hospital on Wednesday.
- House owner held for faking robbery - Times of India
2 DAYS ONTimes News NetworkLudhiana: The police on Wednesday claimed to have solved the June 15 Heera Nagar, Kakaowal Road, robbery, with the arrest o.
- Denied PMAY aid after 4 yrs, couple stages protest - Times of India
Times New NetworkLudhiana: A city couple — Lal Jha and Meera Jha — on Wednesday staged a protest outside the Zone A office of the municipal corporatio.
- Rights body claims police inaction in woman?s assault case - Times of India
Ludhiana: Even as the Punjab State Women’s Commission has written to Khanna police to probe a case of a woman allegedly being beaten, held hostage and.
- Cops, attorneys quarantined day after sub - inspector tests positive - Times of India
Ludhiana: A day after a Shimlapuri police station sub-inspector tested positive for Covid-19, 12 officials, including nine cops and three attorneys, w.
- District goes in for micro containment zone model - Times of India
Ludhiana: The district has adopted the government’s model to go in for micro-level containment in areas where less than 15 cases of novel coronavirus .
- 41 patients test positive - Times of India
tnnLudhiana: Forty-one patients tested positive for Covid-19 in Ludhiana on Wednesday, taking the tally to 456 in the district.
- A stitch in time will save Ludhiana?s sewing machine makers - Times of India
Ludhiana: One of the big contributors to Ludhiana’s growth story, the sewing machine industry, is reduced to 40% of its capacity.
- Violation of social distancing norms leads to confrontation between DMCH principal?s wife and neighbours... - Hindustan Times
Violation of social distancing norms leads to confrontation between DMCH principal?s wife and neighbours...
- Vigilance nabs Ludhiana advocate for graft - Hindustan Times
Vigilance nabs Ludhiana advocate for graft
- Ludhiana woman concocted robbery to help her parents: Police - Hindustan Times
Ludhiana woman concocted robbery to help her parents: Police
- Bogus billing: ?1.37 crore recovered from seven firms during raids in Punjab - Hindustan Times
Bogus billing: ?1.37 crore recovered from seven firms during raids in Punjab
- Cheap liquor sold in premium brand bottles in Punjab: Amusement park Hardy?s World owner held - The Indian Express
The entire racket was allegedly being run from the property of one Harpreet Singh, who owns a house in village Khandoor, said the DSP.
- Covid - 19: Railway employees above 55 asked to avoid field duties, take precautionary measures in Lu... - Hindustan Times
Covid - 19: Railway employees above 55 asked to avoid field duties, take precautionary measures in Lu...