- Covid - 19: 60 - yr - old woman with comorbidities succumbs - Times of India
Ludhiana: A 60-year-old woman from Ward 14, Habib Ganj, died due to Covid-19 at Christian Medical College and Hospital on Saturday night.
- You can pay water supply and sewerage dues online - Times of India
Ludhiana: The city residents can now pay their water supply and sewerage dues online at the municipal corporation website.
- ?Chhawani Mohalla cannot be termed as community spread? - Times of India
In an interview with Mehak Jain, DC Pradeep Kumar Agrawal gave some details about the latest steps they are taking to help people during lockdown 5.
- Now, dial 1098 for baby food, sanitisers, masks at rly stn - Times of India
Ludhiana: Taking serious note of the requirements of woman passengers travelling with their toddlers on long-route trains, members of Childline India .
- Hotel industry all geared up to start functioning from today - Times of India
Ludhiana: City hoteliers are jubilant as they will be able to start their operations from Monday after almost a gap of two and half months of remainin.
- Factory security: Owners hit by migrants? exodus - Times of India
Ludhiana: In an unusual problem for hundreds of micro and small unit owners of Ludhiana, exodus of migrant workers have put the security of their fact.
- Amid lockdown, drug smugglers tried to make a killing - Times of India
Ludhiana: The drug smugglers managed to run their business even when curfew was strictly imposed due to Covid-19 outbreak.
- Six more RPF men test positive for virus in Ludhiana - Hindustan Times
Six more RPF men test positive for virus in Ludhiana
- As cases rise, health dept sticks to civil hosp for Covid wing - Times of India
Ludhiana: With cases of coronavirus rising, the health department has deferred the decision to shift OPD and emergency services back to the Ludhiana c.
- Neighbour booked for raping 14 - yr - old - Times of India
Ludhiana: A 30-year-old man has been booked for allegedly raping a 14-year-old neighbour.
- Left jobless, man kills son over washing dishes - Times of India
Ludhiana: Having lost his job following the lockdown in the country, a 65-year-old man ended up killing his 22-year-old son following an argument over.
- Model Town Extn, Madhopuri among 12 high - priority zones - Times of India
Ludhiana: After declaring Chhawani Mohalla as a containment zone, the district administration has identified 12 areas as high-priority zones after sev.
- City bus ride from next week, operator in fix - Times of India
Ludhiana: With Ludhiana City Bus services Limited getting permission, the City Bus Service is likely to resume in Ludhiana from next week.
- Now, migrants keen to make a comeback: Bizmen - Times of India
Ludhiana: In a twist to the exodus of migrant workers from Ludhiana, the businessmen are now reporting a reverse trend.
- Very few takers for Delhi, but Delhi to Ludh reaches more than 50% occupancy - Times of India
Ludhiana: About two weeks after the Ludhiana-Delhi flight resumed, it is witnessing increase in the passengers coming to the city.