- No check on entry and exit points at containment zone in Ludhiana - Hindustan Times
No check on entry and exit points at containment zone in Ludhiana
- 164 Covid - 19 patients cured in Ludhiana district till now: Deputy commissioner - Times of India
LUDHIANA: Deputy Commissioner Pradeep Kumar Agrawal on Saturday informed that under the Mission Fateh of the Punjab government, the number of Covid-19.
- Punjab: Ludhiana forest division clears illegal occupation from 53 acres of land - Times of India
LUDHIANA: In a bid to free illegal occupation and encroachments from government lands and to help save our environment, the Punjab Forests Department .
- Cong blames BJP govt for shutting down of Atlas operations - Times of India
Ludhiana: Congress leaders have criticised the Centre and the Bjaratiya Janata Party (BJP) ruled Uttar Pradesh government for the temporary shut down .
- Patiala cloth merchant abducted, rescued - Times of India
Patiala: The police have rescued a cloth merchant, who had been kidnapped and kept at a factory located along the bypass road.
- 7 of Ludhiana family among 30 +ve in Punjab - The Tribune
7 of Ludhiana family among 30 +ve in Punjab
- MC goes ahead with GIS survey for Buddha Nullah - Times of India
Ludhiana: In order to streamline the Buddha Nullah, the civic body will now get Geographic Information System (GIS) survey done so that encroachments .
- Paid adoption of child: Custody to be decided by court - Times of India
Ludhiana: A biological mother of a baby boy has filed a complaint against the family who “adopted” her child by “paying” money, asking them to return .
- Police gears up for Op blue Star - Times of India
Ludhiana: Police have beefed up security on the anniversary of Operation Blue Star.
- More passengers found with high fever, rly authorities seek swab test - Times of India
Ludhiana: As many as 45 passengers, who had reached the city station after travelling in three trains from Maharashtra, had to be taken to civil hospi.
- Feroze Gandhi mkt assn seeks proper parking facility - Times of India
Ludhiana: Members of the Feroze Gandhi Market Association have raised a demand with the local bodies’ minister and the civic body authorities to make .
- Local rly officials shell out 1.5cr in cancellation fee refunds - Times of India
Ludhiana: Since Northern Railway relaxed refunding rules for passengers, local railway authorities have shelled out over Rs 1.
- 4 Shramik trains to Bihar, WB today | Ludhiana News - Times of India
Ludhiana: As the local administration asked for more Shramik trains to different districts of Bihar and West Bengal for ferrying the migrant labourers.
- Plant trees to offset pollution, say forest officials, environmentalists | Ludhiana News - Times of India
Ludhiana: The forested area in the Ludhiana district is so negligible that forest department and environment groups feel that it is an uphill task to .
- Ludhiana businesswoman Sameera Auluck wins 'Super Randonneur' after she cycles 600 km in 36.5 hours - The Tribune India
Meet Sameera Auluck, a young businesswoman from Ludhiana, who has done the city proud by grabbing the title of Super Randonneur on World Bicycle Day. A Super Randonneur is someone, who