- Chain of success - The Tribune India
Meet Sameera Auluck, a young businesswoman from Ludhiana, who has done the city proud by grabbing the title of Super Randonneur on World Bicycle Day. A Super Randonneur is someone, who
- ?Now, shortage of skilled labour will haunt industry for a long time? - The Tribune India
Shivani BhakooTribune News ServiceLudhiana, June 5
Singhania International was established in 1995. It manufactures fasteners and steel wires for the automotive industry. The company has been exporti
- 14 mobiles found on jail inmates - The Tribune India
Ludhiana: During a surprise checking on Friday, 14 mobile phones were recovered from inmates of the Ludhiana Central Jail. A few days ago, the jail staff had recovered 15 mobile phones from the inmate
- Ludhiana: Buffalo is black gold for farmers, says new GADVASU V - C - The Indian Express
The decision was taken at varsity&#039;s 47th Board of Management meeting held at Chandigarh on Thursday. Dr Inderjeet has been appointed for a four-year term.
- 9 more test positive in Ludhiana - The Tribune
Manav ManderTribune News ServiceLudhiana, June 5
Nine more persons tested positive for Covid-19 in Ludhiana district today. They include a 26-year-old pregnant woman from Kuldeep Nagar, Rahon Road; a
- Two deaths, 52 new cases in Punjab - Hindustan Times
Two deaths, 52 new cases in Punjab
- Bittu pays Rs 10k for upkeep of pitbull dog - Times of India
Ludhiana: Congress MP Ravneet Bittu on Thursday gave a c heque of Rs 10,000 to mayor Balkar Sandhu and officials of the municipal corporation for the .
- Tax recovery: F&CC says no to outsourcing - Times of India
Ludhiana: The members of Finance and Contracts Committee of Ludhiana municipal corporation rejected the proposal on hiring staff through outsourcing f.
- 5 days after dismissal, ex - cop arrested for mobile theft - Times of India
Ludhiana: Almost a month after a man lost his mobile phone to snatchers, Ludhiana police arrested a dismissed cop and his accomplice for the crime.
- Abnormal temp: 20 passengers taken to civil hosp - Times of India
Ludhiana: More than 20 passengers, who were either to board trains at Ludhiana railway station or had reached city, were taken to the civil hospital a.
- Train service resumes partially, but no change in porters? luck - Times of India
Ludhiana: Left without a livelihood for the past two months, porters of Ludhiana railway station have little to celebrate even as the Indian Railways .
- Delay in promotions, govt teachers announce protest on June 12 - Times of India
Ludhiana: The Ludhiana unit of the Democratic Teachers’ Front, Punjab, has taken a stern notice of the dilly-dallying attitude of the Punjab governmen.
- 9 more test +ve for Covid - 19, dist case tally surges to 234 - Times of India
Ludhiana: Nine more Covid-19 positive cases were reported in the district on Friday.
- Chhawani Mohalla is containment zone - Times of India
Ludhiana: While the city is all set to enter the second phase of Unlock 1.
- - Times of India
Times News Network Ludhiana: A 24-year-old hosiery worker attempted suicide by consuming phenyl at his house in Subhash Nagar on Friday morning.