- New system for sale of vegetables a non - starter - The Tribune India
Ludhiana, April 5
&lsquo;Conceived a lot but delivered nothing&rsquo; &ndash; would be an apt description for hit-and-trial methods and experiments being carried out by the district
- CBIT gives relaxation on return filings and e - way bills - Times of India
Ludhiana: In a major relief to city-based businessmen amid the ongoing lockdown, the Central Board of Indirect Taxes (CBIT) has issued several guideli.
- Residents pitch in for coordinated distribution of food - Times of India
Ludhiana: As soon as discussion over wastage of food started after a video of an NGO member went viral, where he mentioned that lack of coordination w.
- More schools and colleges move to online study platforms - Times of India
Ludhiana: The initiative of teaching online was taken in response to the lockdown situation in the entire country, so as to keep students involved in .
- DPS served notice for flouting govt orders over school fee - Times of India
Ludhiana: The education department has started acting tough against schools asking parents to pay fee during the lockdown period, defying Punjab gover.
- After Covid - 19 case, Payal subdivision villages seal borders - Times of India
Ludhiana: As a Covid-19 case has been reported from Payal subdivision, more villages in the area have sealed their entry and exit points to c.
- Health dept?s protocol lapse brings to light careless attitude - Times of India
Ludhiana: A protocol lapse by the health department on April 4, when a 26-year-old was sent back home by stating that his reports for Covid-19 were ne.
- A banker takes upon himself to sanitise areas in his locality - Times of India
Ludhiana: Even as some residents are cribbing over no sanitization around their localities, a 40-year-old banker Satinder Singh is out on mission to a.
- Expect rainfall, mercury to dip this week - Times of India
Ludhiana: Officialsof meteorological departmentpredicts have predicted that the city can receive rainfall on Monday and Tuesday.
- Bains starts helpline for the needy - Times of India
Ludhiana: Known for being among the vocal MLAs of the city and popular among poor people, Atam Nagar MLA and Lok Insaf Party (LIP) chief Simarjit Bain.
- 69 - yr - old Shimlapuri woman is second casualty from city - Times of India
Ludhiana: A 69-year-old woman from Shimlapuri with no contact history with a Covid-19 patient became the second casualty in Ludhiana on Sunday, a day .
- Truckers demand stimulus for transport industry - Times of India
Ludhiana: The Punjab government on Sunday set up control rooms statewide to facilitate uninterrupted movement of trucks carrying essential supplies.
- 64 year old woman commits suicide, fear of Covid - 19 suspected - Times of India
Phagwara: A 65-year-old woman who had been unwell for the last few days poisoned herself in Khurampur village on Sunday morning.
- Health camps held in Ropar villages without health dept, admn nod - Times of India
Ropar: Health camps in a few villages of Ropar district, including Chatamli, where husband of the sarpanch tested positive for coronavirus (Covid-19),.
- FIR against 36 for roaming on road during curfew - The Tribune
Tribune News Service
Ludhiana, April 5
Curfew violations continued to be seen on city roads and so is action against violators by the Ludhiana police. The police have started regist