- RTI plea: Casual approach costs LIT dear - The Tribune
Ludhiana, February 20
The Ludhiana Improvement Trust (LIT) has once again landed itself in trouble. For failure to provide complete information about allotment of 12507 square yards of
- Police may curb processions on roads, seek suggestions - The Tribune
Nikhil BhardwajTribune News ServiceLudhiana, February 20
Come this March, the Ludhiana police will be introducing curbs on the practice of taking out religious processions, such as nagar kirtans and
- SHO undergoes dope test, grilled - The Tribune
Tribune News Service
Ludhiana, February 20
The ongoing probe into the arrest of Division 2 SHO Amandeep Singh Gill with 10 gram of heroin by the STF of Ludhiana may expose more officers in the Polic
- Struck by javelin last year, Gadvasu student again hits the ground running - Times of India
Ludhiana: A year after Rtunjay Ohlan, who sustained severe injuries after being hit by a javelin during the annual athletic meet at Guru Angad Dev Vet.
- Crime Briefs - Times of India
Liquor smuggler held with 7 bottles Sahnewal police have arrested a liquor smuggler after it seized seven bottles of whisky from his possession.
- Cong MLA seeks probe into land grab - Times of India
Ludhiana: Congress MLA from East constituency Sanjay Talwar has written a letter to mayor Balkar Sandhu and deputy commissioner Pradeep Agrawal about .
- Close shave for 3 as truck catches fire after tyre burst - Times of India
Ludhiana: Three persons, including a minor girl, had a miraculous escape as a Jammu-bound truck they were travelling in caught fire near Gurdwara Manj.
- Illegal healthcare centre raided, several medicines seized - Times of India
Ludhiana: A health department team, along with Sarabha Nagar police, conducted a raid at a local healthcare centre in Barewal Awana on Thursday aftern.
- Driver flees with Rs 6.5L from employer?s officer - Times of India
Ludhiana: A driver of a businessman has been arrested for allegedly fleeing with Rs 6.
- Major fire incident averted after cracker lands in an old house - Times of India
Ludhiana: A major tragedy was averted when a fire broke out in an old house near Sangalanwala Shivala temple late on Wednesday after the accidental bu.
- 3 - day DMCH cultural fest kicks off in style - Times of India
Ludhiana: The three-day cultural festival ‘Ectopia-2020’ kickstarted with an impressive inaugural ceremony by DMCH managing society secretary Prem Kum.
- Man uses else?s credit card to do shopping worth Rs 1L - Times of India
Ludhiana: A Lohara-based man did shopping worth Rs 1.
- Guru Nanak stadium to get 6 guards - Times of India
Ludhiana: Punjab sports department will soon appoint six security guards at Guru Nanak Dev Stadium to ensure the safety of local sportspersons, who vi.
- 31 school buses challaned, 2 impounded - Times of India
Ludhiana: Continuing the drive against school buses for flouting norms under Safe School Vahan scheme, sub-divisional magistrates (SDMs) along with of.
- Board exams on, top cop bans use of loudspeakers - Times of India
Ludhiana: In a bid to ensure that the students appearing for their board and other examinations do not face inconvenience due to loud noise, Ludhiana .