- Compensation worth over Rs 46cr settled in Lok Adalat - Times of India
Compensation worth over Rs 46cr settled in Lok Adalat
- BJP will become largest party of Punjab: Shwait Malik - Times of India
BJP will become largest party of Punjab: Shwait Malik
- Jagraon Bridge: Residents to mourn third ?death anniversary? today - Times of India
Jagraon Bridge: Residents to mourn third ?death anniversary? today
- Refurbished ?one time settlement policy? be brought back soon: Brahm Mohindra - Times of India
LUDHIANA: â€œThe Punjab government will bring back â€˜one time settlement policyâ€™ with a new look after redressing the shortcomings of the old policy.
- Youth fakes kidnapping for Rs 5 crore ransom - Times of India
Taking a cue from movies, a Sonipat youth faked his kidnapping to extract a ransom of Rs 5 crore from his father. This became known on Friday morning
- Chandigarh: Lt Gen Joginder Singh Gharaya passes away at 95 - The Indian Express
Lt Gen Gharaya was awarded the second-highest gallantry award in the 1971 Indo-Pak war in the eastern theatre.
- Chandigarh?s young squash players begin professional training at Khelshala - The Indian Express
Bajwa, who shifted base from USA to India in 2009, has been training more than 50 village kids at Khelshala campuses in Chandigarh and Majra village in Mohali. â€œOur focus has been on providing sports, academics and yoga (SAY) to children
- Haryana DGP: Child and adult begging prevalent in Chandigarh, not Panchkula - The Indian Express
Chandigarh follows the Haryana Prevention Beggary Act, 1971, which allows anti-child begging action by the joint teams of UT social welfare department, UT Police and child welfare wing.Â
- Boy accidentally hangs self while playing in house - Times of India
Ludhiana: A 14-year-old boy died as he mistakenly hung himself while playing with a rope in his house in Guru Gobind Nagar in the Tibba area on Friday.
- Missing teenage factory worker found dead after 3 days - Times of India
Ludhiana: An 18-year-old factory worker was found dead in Gurbakhsh Colony of Salem Tabri on Saturday evening, three days after he had gone missing.
- Industrialist?s family plants saplings in South City - Times of India
Industrialist?s family plants saplings in South City
- High time to shift to canal - based system to preserve groundwater: Experts - Times of India
Ludhiana: With the water table of the city going down at an alarming pace, the clamor is growing in Ludhiana for the use of Sidhwan Canal water to sup.
- Glada razes illegal structures in 20 colonies - Times of India
Ludhiana: While continuing their ongoing drive against illegal developers, the officials of Greater Ludhiana Area Development Authority (Glada) razed .
- Asr man held for snatching mobiles of train passengers - Times of India
Ludhiana: The Government Railway Police (GRP) has arrested Swarn Singh of Amritsar for snatching the mobile phones of passengers travelling in long-ro.
- ?Rainfall to continue for next 2 days? - Times of India
Ludhiana: Strong winds and dark clouds, accompanied with rainfall, were witnessed on Saturday morning.