- 24th June, 2021
- Atiana village man dies of Covid, 50 test positive - Times of India
Ludhiana: A resident of Ludhiana died of Covid-19 and 50 tested positive on Wednesday.
- 2 die, as many hurt as bus runs into truck - Times of India
Ludhiana: Two people were killed and as many injured after a tourist bus ran into a stationary truck on a flyover on Delhi-Ludhiana National Highway, .
- 1 dead, 50 infected with Covid - 19 in Ludhiana in 24 hours - Hindustan Times
1 dead, 50 infected with Covid - 19 in Ludhiana in 24 hours
- Ludhiana: Fire at main dump on Tajpur road - Hindustan Times
Ludhiana: Fire at main dump on Tajpur road
- Ludhiana: Armed assailants rob scrap dealer of ?2 lakh - Hindustan Times
Ludhiana: Armed assailants rob scrap dealer of ?2 lakh
- Ludhiana: Days before exam, students of PU - affiliated colleges dash to deposit fee - Hindustan Times
Ludhiana: Days before exam, students of PU - affiliated colleges dash to deposit fee
- Ludhiana MC plans to give major boost to firefighting infra - Hindustan Times
Ludhiana MC plans to give major boost to firefighting infra
- Ludhiana: 9 - Year - Old Girl Strangled By Mother And Stepfather For Insurance Money - SheThePeople
Ludhiana insurance murder: 9-year-old girl killed by strangulation for insurance money in Ludhiana, by her own mother and stepfather. The accused have been arrested.
- Ludhiana Shocker: 9 - Year - Old Girl Killed by Mother And Step - Father to Get Insurance Money; Accused Arrested - LatestLY
In a shocking incident, mother and step-father strangulated a nine-year-old girl to death in Punjab’s Ludhiana district. The couple killed the girl to get money from her insurance policy. The incident took place on the intervening night of June 19 and 20. ? Ludhiana Shocker: 9-Year-Old Girl Killed by Mother And Step-Father to Get Insurance Money; Accused Arrested.
- Ludhiana shocker: 9 - year - old girl murdered by mother, step - father for insurance payout - India Today
The couple had bought a Rs 2.5 lakh life insurance policy for Bharti in 2018. They confessed to killing the minor to solve their financial difficulties.
- 23rd June, 2021
- Ludhiana reports 62 new Covid - 19 cases, 3 deaths - Times of India
LUDHIANA: Ludhiana district reported 62 new Covid-19 cases and 3 deaths on Wednesday.
- Kotkapura police firing: Why not probe Cong, Parkash Singh Badal counters SIT - The Tribune India
Tribune News Service
Chandigarh, June 22
The special investigation team (SIT) probing the October 2015 Kotkapura police firing incident questioned former Chief Minister Parkash Si
- Ludhiana: DGGI busts Rs 630 crore bogus billing nexus, prominent businessman arrested - Times of India
LUDHIANA: In a big action against anti evasion, Ludhiana Zonal unit of Directorate General of GST Intelligence (DGGI) has unearthed a bogus billing ne.
- Ludhiana police flag off ?anti - drug? cycle rally - DNA India
Ludhiana police flag off ‘anti-drug’ cycle rally - Cycle rally was flagged off by Ludhiana police on June 23 to promote anti-drug campaign in the state. Over two-hundred riders participated in the rally. Ludhiana police personnel also participated in the rally. “All the Covid-19 protocols are being taken care of, we have made groups of 20 people each” Ruchi Bawa told ANI.
- MSME - DI, Ludhiana to organise awareness programme on new Udyam Registration for MSMEs - Knn India
MSME-DI, Ludhiana, Ministry of MSME in association with Laghu Udyog Bharti, Industry Associations and District Industries Centre (DIC) is organizing online webinar on “Awareness Programme on Migration as well as new Udyam Registration for MSMEs.