- 11th August, 2020
- Gadvasu lab tests 100 samples on Day One - Times of India
Ludhiana: A week after the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) allowed Covid-19 testing at Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences Univers.
- 2 more pvt hospitals start Covid care centre - Times of India
Ludhiana: Two more private hospitals have started Covid care centres on their premises from Monday.
- Amazon India launches new warehouse in Ludhiana - YourStory
With the new launch, Amazon India will have two warehouses with more than 4.5 lakh cubic feet of storage space in Ludhiana, Punjab.
- Trade Unions hold rally, protest march under ?Save India Day? slogan - Times of India
Ludhiana : On a call given by the central trade unions under the ‘Save India Day’ slogan, various trade unions, including INTUC, AITUC, CTU, CITU held.
- Railways to float tender for upgrading its colonies - Times of India
Ludhiana: Days after reports of dengue threats looming large over the railway colonies due to their poor upkeep, officials of the engineer department .
- Facing losses, food stall owners await start of more trains - Times of India
Ludhiana: After facing financial losses in the past two months due to limited movement of trains across the northern region, local vendors and tea sta.
- Day after protest, pvt hosp sacks nursing staff - Times of India
Ludhiana: A day after the nursing staff of SPS Hospitals held a protest in support of their demands, including release of their increments, they compl.
- Not wearing a mask? Stand for an hour and face challan - Times of India
Times News Network Ludhiana: If you are spotted without a mask, you will not just have to pay a fine of Rs 500, but also undergo a punishment.
- Recovered cops to donate plasma for infected patients - Times of India
Ludhiana: After defeating Covid-19, these cops are ready to become life saviours.
- Gatherings can result in cancellation of passports - Times of India
Ludhiana: Gathering without permission in Ludhiana may cost heavy now, as the local police have decided to get passports cancelled of those, who would.
- Bains to hold protest today against CP, police for inaction - Times of India
Ludhiana: A day after Lok Insaf Party (LIP) workers were booked by Ludhiana police after Congress workers beat them up and tossed their turbans, LIP s.
- Ludhiana reports 280 new Covid - 19 cases, 10 deaths in 24 hours - Hindustan Times
Ludhiana reports 280 new Covid - 19 cases, 10 deaths in 24 hours
- In 2 days, 33 register online for BA courses at Govt College, Ludhiana East - Hindustan Times
In 2 days, 33 register online for BA courses at Govt College, Ludhiana East
- Rape survivor accuses police of not arresting 'hiding' accused, protests outside top cop's office - Times Now
A girl resorted to protest in Ludhiana after a man who raped her was not arrested by the police even after 8 months of the incident.
- Nurses of pvt hospital protest over pay, working hours in Ludhiana - BW Businessworld
ANI - Nurses of pvt hospital protest over pay, working hours in Ludhiana, , nurses, Private Hospital, Mission Fatheh, Protest over pay