- Complete all ongoing projects within given time, MP tells officials - Times of India
Rajya Sabha member Sanjeev Arora reviewed various development projects of Ludhiana district wherein he directed the officials concerned to accomplish
- ?Agnipath?: 4 trains cancelled, more in line - The Tribune India
Northern Railway on Saturday cancelled four trains originating from the holy city. It has also announced to cancel six more trains starting from tomorrow.
- Miraculous escape for youth as car rams into trees near Majri village - The Tribune India
A youth had a miraculous escape when the car he was driving, collided with trees on outskirts of the Majri village, along the Payal-Bija road, on the intervening night of Friday and Saturday.
- Local Bodies Department gears up to prevent spread of water - borne diseases - The Tribune India
Rank and file in Local Bodies, Health and Public Health Department has been asked to pull up their socks to undertake preventive measures for checking the spread of water and vector-borne diseases in the region.
- Mandi Ahmedgarh: Security beefed up following Agnipath protests in region - The Tribune India
Following reports of Agnipath protests reaching this part of Malwa, the administration has beefed up security in the region with special focus on safety of railway stations situated on the Ludhiana-Dhuri rail tracks.
- Five Ludhiana Central Jail inmates booked for extortion - The Tribune India
The police booked five inmates of the Central Jail, Ludhiana, who extorted Rs 5,000 from two another jail inmates by threatening them.
- 52 - year - old Ludhiana man tests positive for swine flu - The Tribune India
Amid a spike in Covid cases, one case of swine flu has been reported from Ludhiana. A 52-year-old man has tested positive for swine flu. He is admitted to the Dayanand Medical College and Hospital.
- 239 students awarded at GCG, Ludhiana - The Tribune India
The Government College for Girls (GCG) held its 78th annual prize distribution function here today. Rajiv Kumar Gupta, DPI (Colleges), Punjab, presided over the function and distributed prizes among students. Dr Ashwani Bhalla, ADPI (Colleges), was the guest of honour on the occasion. Principal Suma
- Man arrested for killing friend in Ludhiana - The Tribune India
The Dugri police today arrested a person on the charge of killing his friend a few days ago.
- MP Sanjeev Arora reviews ongoing projects in Ludhiana district - The Tribune India
Rajya Sabha MP Sanjeev Arora reviewed various development projects of Ludhiana district. He directed officials concerned to accomplish all ongoing projects within the given time-frame.
- Ludhiana: 4 held with 3.25 - kg heroin worth Rs 16 cr - The Tribune India
The Special Task Force (STF) wing of Ludhiana made a huge recovery of heroin here today with the arrest of four smugglers in three cases.
- Covid - 19: Doubling rate in Ludhiana at 4 - month low - The Tribune India
As Covid cases and the positivity rate, a key indicator of virus surge, were rapidly rising, doubling rate has touched a four-month low this week with a dip of almost 94 per cent from a record high count of March in the district, official figures have revealed.
- Agnipath protest: Ludhiana railway station vandalised - ANI News
Agnipath protest: Ludhiana railway station vandalised
- 10% quota for Agniveers in CAPFs, Assam Rifles; upper age relaxed - The Tribune India
As anti-Agnipath protests entered the fourth day with railway properties damaged in Bihar and West Bengal and 369 trains cancelled across India, the government today offered fresh concessions for Agniveers in yet another bid to calm tempers.
- MC plans single property, water tax recovery notice - Times of India
In order to catch hold of defaulters of property tax, water supply and sewerage dues in one go, the civic authorities have now decided to interlink d