- Jt commissioner, Gadvasu scientists visit dairy complexes - Times of India
Ludhiana: In order to get a clear view with regard to dairy farmers in the dairy complex at Haibowal and on Tajpur road, joint commissioner Kulpreet S.
- MC to hold fresh survey of PG facilities, hostels - Times of India
PROPERTY TAXtnnLudhiana: The municipal corporation will soon conduct a fresh survey of paying guest accommodations, migrant quarters and hostels to ve.
- Cong tries to outdo SAD in mobilising crowds - Times of India
Ludhiana: Mullanpur Dakha turned out to be battleground of rallies on Wednesday as Congress and SAD both tried to outdo each other by mobilising huge .
- Depressed teenage girl commits suicide - Times of India
Ludhiana: A 14-year-old girl was found hanging in her house under mysterious circumstances on Wednesday morning.
- 3 firms come forward for ICCC contract - Times of India
Ludhiana: In order to finalise the firm to hand over the working of integrated command and control centre (ICCC), a presentation was organised on Wedn.
- Rising cases of dengue posing challenge to health dept - Times of India
Ludhiana: With the number of dengue cases being reported amid the current Covid-19 scenario, it is a big challenge for the health department to check .
- Ayali leads Akalis tractor rally against ?anti - farmer? ordinances - Times of India
Ludhiana: Shiromani Akali Dal (SAD) workers under the leadership of Dakha MLA Manpreet Ayali carried out a tractor rally on Wednesday from Sidhwan Bet.
- City industry out of breath, govt yet to offer oxygen aid - Times of India
Ludhiana: The Punjab government is contemplating sourcing oxygen for medical use from other states due to increase in demand in the wake of Covid-19 c.
- District toll at 688 as Covid - 19 claims 11 lives; 184 test positive - Times of India
TNNLudhiana: Eleven residents of Ludhiana died of Covid-19 and 184 tested positive on Wednesday.
- Building contractor robbed of Rs 1.5L in Shimlapuri - Times of India
Times News Network Ludhiana: Unidentified masked miscreants robbed a building contractor of Rs 1.
- PSPCL west divn conducts raids, imposes fines of Rs 13.70 lakh - Times of India
Ludhiana: In a big crackdown against the consumers who are indulging in power thefts and other such acts, the west division of the Punjab State Power .
- With fewer infections, Ludhiana records its lowest hit rate - Times of India
Ludhiana: There is some good news from Ludhiana on Covid-19 front as the hit rate — the percentage of positive cases to the total samples tested on a .
- Ensure smooth conduct of Sept 25 exam, admn urged - Times of India
Ludhiana: On the second day of CBSE compartment exams, many Class X students appeared for science paper on Wednesday.
- Ludhiana farmers, Congress workers carry out 'tractor protest' - ANI News
Ludhiana farmers, Congress workers carry out 'tractor protest'
- Court employee held for misplacing inquiry report - Times of India
Ludhiana A court employee was arrested on Wednesday on the charges of giving an inquiry report in a 2014 murder case to an outsider and later misplaci.