- 21st February, 2020
- Rain dips temp, weather likely to remain cloudy - Times of India
Ludhiana: The city on Thursday witnessed a drizzle pouring in the late sunny afternoon, followed by heavy showers and thunderstorms, along with cold w.
- MC toilets pass the test, city gets ODF+ tag - Times of India
Ludhiana: Following a third-party inspection of public toilets maintained by Ludhiana municipal corporation, the city has been declared open defecatio.
- Sewing centre started in Nathowal for village girls - Times of India
Ludhiana: With an aim of making girls of rural areas self-dependent, creating more job avenues for them, and working towards women’s empowerment, the .
- I - T officials, kids from slums take lead in depositing tax - Times of India
Ludhiana: In a rare gesture to promote tax culture, the officers of income-tax department of Ludhiana have voluntarily paid more than their due taxes .
- Chandigarh highway project sees delays, but Ludhiana bucks the trend - Times of India
Samrala (Ludhiana): At a time when the 76-km Ludhiana-Chandigarh national highway project, which is expected to decrease travel time between two major.
- Ludhiana hit and run case: Relatives of deceased student protests outside school - Devdiscourse
The relatives of Vidith, the two-and-a-half-year-old schoolboy who died on Tuesday in a road accident in front of his school, on Wednesday protested outside the school here and blocked the road demanding the arrest of school officials and driver.
- Two hockey players shot outside dhaba in Patiala - Times of India
Two hockey players, both Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) employees, were shot by a father-son duo outside a dhaba in Pratap Nagar area
- Ludhiana hit and run case: Relatives of deceased student protests outside school - Yahoo India News
Ludhiana hit and run case: Relatives of deceased student protests outside school
- 20th February, 2020
- Maruti Suzuki held Launching Ceremony of IGNIS at Lovely Autos - Nexa, Ludhiana - 5 Dariya News
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd (MSIL) held ‘Launching Ceremony’ of its all New IGNIS at Lovely Autos-Nexa Showroom, Model Town, Ludhiana. Speaking at the launch, Mr Sh
- Punjab releases Rs 349.50 crore for GPF, Verka plant and cycle valley project - Economic Times
An official spokesperson said that funds to the tune of Rs.184 crore had been released for making payments of GPF to the employees till December 31, 2019. Another sum of Rs. 111 crore for medical, Petroleum Oil and Lubricant (POL), water/electricity, material supplies and office expenses has also been released up to February 18, 2020.
- Boy crushed under SUV in Ludhiana: Thought my car had hit a speed - breaker, driver tells police - Hindustan Times
Boy crushed under SUV in Ludhiana: Thought my car had hit a speed - breaker, driver tells police
- Ludhiana MC to charge commercial tax on residential rental properties - Hindustan Times
Ludhiana MC to charge commercial tax on residential rental properties
- Held with heroin, Ludhiana SHO tests positive for drugs - Hindustan Times
Held with heroin, Ludhiana SHO tests positive for drugs
- Traffic police meet school bus operators - The Tribune India
Tribune News Service
Ludhiana, February 19
After the Sangrur school bus incident in which four children lost their lives, the Ludhiana police today conducted a meeting with school bus operators and
- Stray dogs maul 12 - year - old to death in Samrala village - Times of India
Ludhiana: A pack of stray dogs mauled a 12-year-old girl to death in Samrala’s Naunri Khurd village late on Tuesday evening.