- Ludhiana: Bhagwant Mann takes a dig at Captain Amarinder Singh - Times of India
The Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) Punjab president and Parliamentarian Bhagwant Mann said that the previous SAD-BJP and now Captain Amarinder Singh governmen
- HC notice to MC, PPCB over garbage dump near park - The Tribune
HC notice to MC, PPCB over garbage dump near park
- Focus on Education for all at Adarsh Public School Ludhiana - Hindustan Times
The school aims at providing quality education for a nominal fee and encourages children to participate in co-curricular activities.
- Vendors resent delay in setting up vending zones - Times of India
Ludhiana: Showing resentment against the delay in establishing vending zones, members of Rehri Farhi Federation have submitted a memorandum to MC comm.
- Youth crushed under train at unmanned crossing - Times of India
Ludhiana: A 17-year-old boy was crushed to death under the wheels of Jaipur Express heading towards Delhi, while trying to cross the tracks from an un.
- Cong MLA asks MC chief to register all dairy cattle - Times of India
Ludhiana: Congress MLA from East constituency Sanjay Talwar has asked MC commissioner KP Brar to complete the registration of cattle kept in dairies, .
- French delegates meet CICU members to explore investment opportunities - Times of India
Ludhiana: To explore the opportunities of investing in Punjab, a French delegation visited the city and met office bearers and members of Chamber of I.
- Property tax being levied on exempted categories, claims BJP councillor - Times of India
Ludhiana: BJP councillor of ward number 57 Manju Aggarwal on Thursday submitted a memorandum to mayor Balkar Sandhu on property tax being levied on ex.
- Attack on patwari: Predecessor planned attack to get back posting - Times of India
Attack on patwari: Predecessor planned attack to get back posting
- MC staff to urge religious bodies against using plastic products - Times of India
Ludhiana: Civic officials have organized meetings with various religious organizations in all four zones on Thursday to create awareness regarding the.
- Chhapar mela from today with political fanfare as well - Times of India
Ludhiana: The historic Chhapar mela, an annual event in the Chhapar village near Ludhiana in memory of Gugga Pir is set to begin from Friday with a lo.
- No respite from hot and sultry weather in next two days - Times of India
Ludhiana: With no prediction of rains by the met department, residents continue to battle with hot and humid conditions with temperatures going as hig.
- 10 Punjab farmers honoured for efficient residue management - Times of India
Ludhiana: Ten farmers from Punjab were awarded for their efforts to efficiently manage paddy straw and promote residue management for a clean and gree.
- In poor health, fasteners seek GST rate cut - Times of India
Ludhiana: The fastener manufacturing industry in Ludhiana, which is already going through tough times due to recession in the automobile sector, has d.
- Drug peddler held with 1kg heroin, ice drug in Shimlapuri - Times of India
Drug peddler held with 1kg heroin, ice drug in Shimlapuri