- 11th October, 2019
- Sukhbir Singh Badal accuses Congress of sheltering drug peddlers - Times of India
The Shiromani Akali Dal (SAD) president Sukhbir Singh Badal said on Thursday that the ministers and MLAs of the ruling Congress were giving shelter to
- With winter nearing, stray cattle menace threatens to turn fatal - Times of India
Ludhiana: As winter is round the corner, which brings fog out on the roads, the large number of stray animals on the Ludhiana-Jagraon and Ludhiana-Del.
- Victim of potholes, ex - councillor wants a case against MC bosses - Times of India
Ludhiana: On his feet again after having a close shave with death, a former BJP councillor and general secretary of Punjab Pradesh Vyopar Mandal has d.
- Issewal gang - rape case adjourned to Oct 19 - Times of India
Ludhiana: A local court on Thursday adjourned the infamous Issewal gang-rape case, and is expected to hear the arguments on the revision petition of t.
- Autopsy confirms murder, victim?s identity still a mystery - Times of India
Ludhiana: Nine days after a man was found dead in the fields near Gill village in Ludhiana, Dehlon police late on Wednesday evening booked unidentifie.
- Auction of cracker licences to be held on Oct 16 - Times of India
Ludhiana: With just two weeks left for Diwali, the district administration has finalised the process to auction licences for selling crackers.
- HC tells Ludhiana CP to act on building inspector?s complaint - Hindustan Times
The building inspector had, on September 4, accused the RTI activist Paramjeet Singh of threatening, eve-teasing and raising obstacles in her duty.
- Ex - Ranbaxy CEO Malvinder Singh arrested in Ludhiana, will be brought to Delhi - Livemint
Delhi Police's EOW already arrested four people, including Malvinder's brother Shivender and Sunil Godhwani.The Singh brothers are accused of causing wrongful loss worth â‚¹2,397 crore to Religare Finvest
- Former Ranbaxy Laboratories CEO Malvinder Singh arrested in Ludhiana - India Today
- 10th October, 2019