- 4th April, 2020
- Civil hosp stares at resource, manpower shortage - Times of India
Ludhiana: While battling the Covid-19 pandemic, the civil hospital is staring at shortage of resources and manpower.
- ?Hello doc, I returned from Canada, do I have corona?? - Times of India
Ludhiana: An elderly person from Old City recently called up a doctor in the health department, complaining of high fever.
- Admn yet to zero in on system to track quarantined - Times of India
Ludhiana: Even as the Ludhiana district administration has home quarantined 5,172 persons so far, it has no system to keep a track of them.
- Online food delivery apps come as a boon - Times of India
Ludhiana: For people not getting vegetables, fruits and grocery, online food delivery applications have come as a blessing.
- Before she died: Referred to four hospitals in a day - Times of India
Civil surgeon Dr Rajesh Bagga has ordered a probe and sought report from senior medical officer, who is also in charge of the civil hospital, Dr Ravi
- Cops on curfew duty to get weekly offs in Ludhiana - Hindustan Times
Cops on curfew duty to get weekly offs in Ludhiana
- Lockdown delays introduction of male tiger at Ludhiana safari - Hindustan Times
Lockdown delays introduction of male tiger at Ludhiana safari
- 161 quintals of food products to be transported to Bandra from Ludhiana - Hindustan Times
161 quintals of food products to be transported to Bandra from Ludhiana
- 2 jamaat attendees among seven new corona cases in Punjab - Hindustan Times
2 jamaat attendees among seven new corona cases in Punjab
- 3rd April, 2020
- IMA starts telemedicine service for patients in industrial city - The Tribune India
Ludhiana, April 2
In these testing times of national disaster where lockdown disables the movement of patients, the Indian Medical Association (IMA), Ludhiana, is starting telemedicine services for t
- 1,100 detained in Ludhiana for violating lockdown - ANI News
1,100 detained in Ludhiana for violating lockdown
- Watch: Firefighting operation continues at Ludhiana garment factory - DNA India
Watch: Firefighting operation continues at Ludhiana garment factory - A massive fire broke out in a hosiery factory at Ludhiana on April 01. Firefighters continue operation to douse off the flames. No injuries have been reported so far. More details are awaited.
- 17 people who attended Nizamuddin congregation entered Ludhiana district - Times of India
LUDHIANA: While responding to question related to entry of some persons from Nizamuddin (New Delhi) into Ludhiana, Ludhiana deputy Commissioner Pradee.
- Covid - 19: Second phase of sanitising 941 panchayats begins in Ludhiana - Times of India
LUDHIANA: In view of Novel Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic, the Ludhiana district administration is making "efforts" to check the spread of this disea.
- Ludhiana: Payal SDM?s advisory makes villagers set up barricades at entry, exit points - Times of India
LUDHIANA: A day after Sub Divisional Magistrate (SDM) Payal issued orders for sealing certain villages, many have already put up barricades and roped .