- CTU students invent moisture - sensing Smart Agricultural Robot - Times of India
Ludhiana: Students of CT University (CTU) under its incubation centre, Research and Innovation Centre for excellence (RICE), have invented a Smart Agr.
- Residents wake up to overcast sky and heavy downpour - Times of India
Ludhiana: City residents woke up to an overcast sky and heavy rain pouring down their window panes on Thursday morning.
- Elderly man duped of Rs 5 lakh, seven booked - Times of India
Ludhiana: An elderly man here has been duped of Rs 5 lakh by a fraudster, who impersonated as an income tax official.
- Gang of mobile phone snatchers busted, 2 held - Times of India
Ludhiana: The division number 3 police have busted a gang of snatchers with the arrest of two accused on Thursday.
- City bizmen rail MC for failing to tackle water - logging - Times of India
City bizmen rail MC for failing to tackle water - logging
- CMCH training medical teachers for new MBBS curriculum - Times of India
CMCH training medical teachers for new MBBS curriculum
- BA courses favoured in govt colleges - Times of India
BA courses favoured in govt colleges
- MC for FIR against residents digging roads - Times of India
Ludhiana: The civic officials have recommended FIR against a few residents in Gurdev Nagar for illegal digging of a portion of road while installing a.
- 2.36 lakh saplings planted in district?s 430 villages - Times of India
Ludhiana: Ludhiana deputy commissioner Pradeep Kumar Agrawal on Thursday informed that under Mission Tandrust Punjab, and to commemorate the 550th Par.
- Drug peddler arrested with 300 tablets - Times of India
Drug peddler arrested with 300 tablets
- Electronic goods seller to pay up Rs 2k for faulty cooler - Times of India
Electronic goods seller to pay up Rs 2k for faulty cooler
- 5 lakh saplings to be planted in dist - The Tribune
5 lakh saplings to be planted in dist
- GLADA e - auction yields Rs 3.29 cr - The Tribune
GLADA e - auction yields Rs 3.29 cr
- Baseball c'ship: Sandeep, Ramit to lead Punjab - The Tribune
Baseball c'ship: Sandeep, Ramit to lead Punjab
- Ludhiana: Govt school students study outside due to EVMs in classroom - Yahoo News
Even after two months of 17th Lok Sabha Election, authorities haven&#x27;t moved the EVMs from Jawaharnagar Boys&#x27; Government Senior Secondary School, Ludhiana. General elections were held from 11 April to 19 May 2019 to constitute the 17th Lok Sabha. The school&#x27;s classrooms are sealed by the government since May. Earlier classes were suspended after the elections and later on the classes resumed outside the classroom. Even in bad weather they have to study outside the classroom. Principal A Nanda says, "We&#x27;ve told the higher authorities and they&#x27;ve assured quick action. EVMs have been kept here since May end, then there were school holidays in June & till 8 July." The school has requested the higher authorities to remove the EVM machines from the classroom, so that the classes can resume in properly in the classrooms.