- DC takes stock of arrangements for light and sound show - Times of India
DC takes stock of arrangements for light and sound show
- MC mulls upgradation of STPs - Times of India
Ludhiana: Fearing action at the hands of committee framed by National Green Tribunal (NGT) to check high pollution level in Buddha Nullah, the civic o.
- Snatcher caught by victim after chase; video goes viral - Times of India
Ludhiana: A man has nabbed an accused who tried to escape after stealing his gold ring and Rs200 in cash at Bharat Nagar Chowk on Wednesday morning.
- Farm fires rise as paddy harvest gains pace in Punjab - Times of India
Putting officials on their toes, incidents of farm fires have started rising in Punjab as paddy harvest is gaining pace across the state.
- PAU staff protest against non payment of salary - Times of India
Ludhiana: Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Employees Union (recognised) and PAU Class four workers union jointly held a protest rally on Wednesday.
- Nagar kirtan from Nepal to reach city on Oct 11 - Times of India
Ludhiana: Nagar kirtan (procession) from Kathmandu, Nepal, which started on October 4 will reach Gurdwara Manji Sahib, Alamgir, on October 11.
- ?Learning to deal with issues like depression not difficult? - Times of India
Ludhiana : Students from several city-based schools participated in a motivational session which involved several activities to bring out the best in .
- Are police trying to cover up firing time? - Times of India
Ludhiana: Police are not confirming the exact time when the firing incident took place at a dhaba in Moti Nagar.
- Carjacking on Hambran Road in broad daylight - Times of India
Ludhiana: Four miscreants, three of whom were masked, carjacked a property adviser at gunpoint on the busy Hambran Road on Wednesday afternoon.
- ?Drunk? goons shoot at 3 in Moti Nagar dhaba - Times of India
Times News Network Ludhiana: Two â€śdrunkâ€ť miscreants shot at three men at Shankar Dhaba in Trasport Nagar of Moti Nagar early on Wednesday.
- Cycle makers discuss plan to oppose regional economic pact - Times of India
Cycle makers discuss plan to oppose regional economic pact
- Cops fail to arrest accused in 2 high profile cases - Times of India
Ludhiana: Days after the sensational Nanaksar murder case, and a day after thieves struck at seven shops in the old judicial complex in Jagraon, Ludhi.
- SAD trying to disturb Dakha: Bittu - Times of India
Ludhiana: Shortly after Congress candidate for Dakha by-elections, Captain Sandeep Sandhu, took potshots at SADâ€™s Bikram Majithia and challenged him t.
- 100 ?smart citizens of Ludhiana? start cleanliness campaign - Times of India
100 ?smart citizens of Ludhiana? start cleanliness campaign
- Fraudster nabbed from Ludhiana - The Tribune
Fraudster nabbed from Ludhiana