- 16th July, 2019
- 15th July, 2019
- CICU members meet minister, apprise him of their concerns - Times of India
Ludhiana: With issues ranging from high freight costs, labour laws, members of the Chamber of Industrial and Commercial Undertakings (CICU) held a mee.
- ?Ministers must visit their areas frequently to ensure problems were resolved? - Times of India
Ludhiana: The members of Feroze Gandhi market association have demanded that there should be at least one camp office of ministers in the city, this w.
- City - based businessman presents miniature bust of Maharaja to French Ambassador - Times of India
Ludhiana: Popularly known as â€˜friend of Frenchâ€™ businessman and social activist, Harjinder Singh Kukreja, gifted a miniature bust of Maharaja Ranjit S.
- Woman hangs self; husband, in - laws booked for dowry harassment - Times of India
Ludhiana: Shimlapuri police booked a man and his parents for abetment to suicide after a 27-year-old woman, Jasvir Kaur, committed suicide by hanging .
- Local wrestler bags bronze in Asian Championship - Times of India
Ludhiana: Proving his mettle once again, local wrestler Sandeep Singh (19) from Hargobind Miri Piri Kushti Akhara (Khanna) has bagged a bronze medal i.
- CoEFM develops cost effective tech for bio - diesel production - Times of India
Ludhiana: Under the aegis of the CSIR-CMERI, scientists at Centre of Excellence Farm Machinery (CoEFM) here have developed the technology of â€˜semi-con.
- 5 drug peddlers, including 3 of family, arrested - Times of India
5 drug peddlers, including 3 of family, arrested
- City roads remain submerged even as MC blames heavy rainfall - Times of India
City roads remain submerged even as MC blames heavy rainfall
- Act against erring contracts or face protest, threaten members - Times of India
Act against erring contracts or face protest, threaten members
- Residents enjoyed rainy Sunday as temp fell to 26.6°C - Times of India
Residents enjoyed rainy Sunday as temp fell to 26.6°C
- Drug peddler sentenced to 10 years RI - Times of India
Ludhiana: A local court has sentenced a drug peddler to 10 years rigorous imprisonment after finding him guilty in a drug trafficking case.
- Plywood makers hike rates by 10% - Times of India
Plywood makers hike rates by 10%