- After PCS officers, staff of food and civil supply dept go on strike - Times of India
After PCS officers, staff of food and civil supply dept go on strike
- Training imparted to pig farmers for better production - Times of India
Ludhiana: A five-day training programme on, â€˜hygienic pork production and value addition for entrepreneurship developmentâ€™ for the pig farmers/budding.
- Custodial death: Kin take up cudgels against police - Times of India
Ludhiana: Tempers flared on Wednesday afternoon at civil hospital where the Shimlapuri police had taken a 21-year-old rape accused who died in their c.
- Docs urge Union HM to allow them to visit Valley - Times of India
Ludhiana : Several doctors from across the country have requested the Union home minister to facilitate their visit to the Kashmir valley to assess th.
- Rape survivor cross - examined in Issewal case - Times of India
Ludhiana: Special public prosecutor for state BD Gupta started cross-examination of the prosecutor (rape survivor) during the hearing of the Issewal g.
- Peeru Banda residents up in arms against scarcity of water - Times of India
Ludhiana: Residents of Peeru Banda in Salem Tabri are complaining about scarcity of water from the past few days.
- Talwar accuses authorities of partisan overuse of groundwater - Times of India
Ludhiana: Irked over the denial of permission for installing new tubewells in various areas under East constituency by the members of Finance and Cont.
- Hambran road slaughter house likely to be operational next month - Times of India
Ludhiana: In a major relief to residents, all the open slaughter houses in the residential areas will be shifted to the new slaughter house being cons.
- Member of Imran Khan?s PTI praises handling of Kashmir - Times of India
Ludhiana: Praising the handling of situation in Kashmir, a member of Pakistan prime minister Imran Khanâ€™s PTI party, Baldev Kumar, said unlike Pakista.
- Petition filed against installing static compactor in park - Times of India
Ludhiana: A petition has been filed in the Punjab and Haryana high court by Abhiraj Pratap, a resident of Civil Lines, against the installation of a s.
- Residents grapple with hot weather, light rain likely in two days - Times of India
Ludhiana: Residents continued to grapple with hot and humid weather as the day temperature and humidity remained high in the city on Wednesday.
- Woman dies, 4 friends hurt as car runs into sand sacks - Times of India
Ludhiana: A woman was killed and her four friends injured when their speeding car crashed into sacks of sand outside a temple and turned turtle in She.
- Auto industry slowdown hits city?s fastener units - Times of India
Auto industry slowdown hits city?s fastener units
- Punjab: Parents create ruckus outside school alleging daughter was molested - India Today
The principal of the school Jaskiran Kaur said that memory card of the camera is damaged.
- Explained: What is the Ludhiana City Centre ?scam?? - The Indian Express
The Indian Express explains the corruption case that has continued to haunt CM and his family for twelve years.