- After floods, polluted stinking water swamps Jalandhar fields - Times of India
Stinking and blackish polluted water of the Satluj, which is contaminated with industrial waste and urban sewage, has reached flooded villages in Jal
- 10 - year jail for man who sodomized minor for 2 months - Times of India
Ludhiana: Four years after a 21-year-old youth sodomized a 9-year-old neighbour for two months, a local court sentenced the former to 10-year rigorous.
- Ludhiana: Waste management goes awry, raises a stink - Times of India
Despite several attempts, the civic authorities have failed to implement waste segregation in 95 wards of the city. There is no segregation of waste a
- Punjab girl missing since 2018, adopted by Gujarat couple, loses both families 1 year later - The Tribune
Punjab girl missing since 2018, adopted by Gujarat couple, loses both families 1 year later
- Gadvasu scientists bring laurels at int?l conference - Times of India
Ludhiana: Dr R S Sethi, professor and head, department of animal biotechnology, along with PhD scholar Shaikh Nasrul Islam and research fellow Geetika.
- Students injured as DAV School bus collides with truck - Times of India
Ludhiana: Students of DAV School suffered minor injury as a truck collided with the school bus.
- PAU registrar likely to get 2 - yr extension - Times of India
PAU registrar likely to get 2 - yr extension
- Sex racket busted, 5 held - Times of India
Ludhiana: Division number (3) police busted a flesh-trade racket with the arrest of five persons, including three women, at Narinder Nagar in Samrala .
- Poor follow - up pushes child labourers back to work - Times of India
Ludhiana: In July 2015, a 13-year-old boy working in a garment factory in the city was rescued by a team from the local administration and volunteers .
- E - auction for 6 parking sites today - Times of India
Ludhiana: Officials of the civic body opened technical bid for allotment of six parking sites in the city on Tuesday.
- Teachings of Guru Nanak: Contests give students a learning opportunity - Times of India
Teachings of Guru Nanak: Contests give students a learning opportunity
- Worker electrocuted at factory, 2nd death in 4 days - Times of India
Worker electrocuted at factory, 2nd death in 4 days
- CBSE conducts capacity building programme for English teachers - Times of India
Ludhiana: As many as 50 teachers from 30 CBSE-affiliated schools of Punjab region participated in two-day capacity building programme in English.
- Service fee back on online rail tickets from Sept 1 - Times of India
Ludhiana: There is some bad news in store for local rail commuters.
- People fail to install property UID plates, MC takes up job - Times of India
Ludhiana: With city residents showing least interest in getting property UID number plates installed outside their houses, the Ludhiana municipal corp.