- Delhi - Ludhiana 'Sarbat Da Bhalla Express' train flagged off, a tribute to Guru Nanak - ANI News
New Delhi [India], Oct 4 (ANI): Railways Minister Piyush Goyal and Union Ministers Harsh Vardhan and Harsimrat Kaur Badal on Friday flagged off &#39;Sarbat Da Bhalla Express&#39; at New Delhi railway station.
- Cops seize six carton liquor - Times of India
Cops seized six cartons of illicit liquor from a car in Haibowal area.
- Life and works of the Mahatma on exhibit at varsity - Times of India
Ludhiana: To commemorate 150th Birth Anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi, CGST Commissionerate, Ludhiana organised a photo exhibition on life and works of G.
- Quack kills paramour in gurdwara room - Times of India
Nanaksar (Jagraon): A quack running a mobile medical kiosk at Gurdwara Nanaksar allegedly murdered his 40-year-old paramour in a room above the langar.
- Drug peddler escapes from police custody - Times of India
Ludhiana: A drug peddler escaped from police custody at the court complex on Friday evening.
- Rush affects long - route trains - Times of India
Ludhiana: With special trains started for catering to rush owing to festive season, more than 10 long-route trains arrived late by several hours at th.
- 25 cases solved with arrest of 3 snatchers - Times of India
Ludhiana: The police on Friday claimed to have busted a gang of snatchers, with the arrest of three, including a juvenile.
- 90 - ft Ravan of Daresi to tower over the city - Times of India
Ludhiana: As Dussehra is round the corner, artists who have landed in the city for preparing the effigies of Ravan, Meghnad, and Kumbhkaran are busy g.
- Night temp falls to 18.5 degrees - Times of India
Night temp falls to 18.5 degrees
- Prabhjot to lead Ludhiana team - The Tribune
Prabhjot to lead Ludhiana team
- Cops take midnight liquor ?provider? into custody - Times of India
Ludhiana: The city police have traced on Friday a 45-year-old man running a midnight liquor service from Model Town.
- Roads choke with hoardings as festive gusto seeps in - Times of India
Ludhiana: City roads and chowks can be seen dotted with religious and political hoardings as the city gears up to celebrate various festivals.
- City girl wins at C?wealth, eyes Olympics - Times of India
City girl wins at C?wealth, eyes Olympics
- Participants dance to traditional tunes - Times of India
Participants dance to traditional tunes
- Man accused in ATM fraud arrested in HP - Times of India
Ludhiana: Himachal Pradesh police on Friday arrested Johny Goyal of Haibowal in a ATM fraud case.