- 5th October, 2019
- 4th October, 2019
- Sarbat Da Bhala train to halt at Ludhiana for 10 minutes - Hindustan Times
The train, which will run via Dhuri, will halt at 11 stations while running from New Delhi to Lohian Khas and at 12 on return journey
- Two held with 10 stolen vehicles in Ludhiana - Hindustan Times
The police recovered eight two-wheelers which the accused had dumped in a vacant plot
- This traffic constable from Ludhiana is fixing potholes to assure safe commute - YourStory
Traffic constable Gurbaksh Singh has so far filled potholes on Bhagu Road, Liberty Chowk, Dana Mandi and the highway leading to his village, Buladhewala, Punjab.
- PAU stresses on cooperative farming - Times of India
PAU stresses on cooperative farming
- Upset with wife, man stabs himself, jumps into canal; survives - Times of India
Upset with wife, man stabs himself, jumps into canal; survives
- Candidates for Dakha bypolls get election symbols - Times of India
Ludhiana: The candidates contesting Dakha assembly by-election were allotted election symbols by the district election office, Ludhiana, on Thursday.
- Act now to keep poll violence away, says Ayali - Times of India
Ludhiana: The Shiromani Akali Dal candidate from Dakha, Manpreet Singh Ayali has sought additional security in villages falling under this constituenc.
- Close shave for fireman as roof collapses in fire - Times of India
Ludhiana: A fireman had a narrow escape when the roof of a house collapsed in fire.