- Chota Lalla murder accused surrenders - Times of India
Ludhiana: Firecracker trader Vishal Kumar â€” the main accused who killed gangster Vijay Sidhu alias Chota Lalla â€” surrendered before the police on Wedn.
- Students from 206 colleges to join PU?s inter - zonal fest - Times of India
Ludhiana: Around 2400 students of 206 colleges affiliated to Panjab University Chandigarh will participate in the 61st inter-zonal Youth and Heritage .
- Burglars target 5 houses in Daba, medical store - Times of India
Ludhiana: Burglars targeted five houses in Daba and a medical store on Tibba Road, decamping with several mobile phones, TV, and Rs70,000 in cash in t.
- Conference on gastro related diseases to begin today - Times of India
Ludhiana: A two day national conference on gastro related infections will be organised by the department of Microbiology and Gastroenterology, DMCH be.
- Youth thrashes girl for saying no to marriage - Times of India
Ludhiana: A youth and his friends allegedly assaulted a 19-year-old girl after she rejected his marriage proposal.
- 23 challaned for choking sewerage system - Times of India
Ludhiana: Civic officials issued challans to 23 people for throwing plastic solid waste and choking the sewerage system in Dhandhari area.
- GADVASU?s youth fest to begin next week - Times of India
Ludhiana : Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (GADVASU) will be organising youth festival beginning from November 5.
- Miscreants attack shop, injure two - Times of India
Ludhiana: A shop owner and his employee were injured after a group of miscreants allegedly attacked their shop in Payal on Wednesday.
- Tired of govt apathy, villagers build road with donations - Times of India
Ludhiana: Wary of the delay in the construction of a road, members of a society and residents of adjoining villages have constructed a 1.
- Man tortures wife by inserting broom in pvt parts - Times of India
Ludhiana: Suspecting his wife of infidelity, a 35-year-old man allegedly assaulted her by inserting a broom and pipe in her private parts.
- Residents worried as fogging yet to ?pick up pace? - Times of India
Ludhiana: At a time when dengue cases have made a comeback, city residents have complained that civic officials are yet to carry out fogging in full s.
- Arguments held in city centre case, hearing adjourned for Nov 8 - Times of India
Ludhiana: Arguments on the application filed by one of the architects of the City Centre to make him party in the case, which has chief minister Capta.
- Action against farmers for using combiners sans Super SMS - Times of India
Ludhiana: In a warning issued here on Wednesday, deputy commissioner (DC) Pradeep Kumar Agrawal said no combine harvester or combiner is being allowed.
- Dengue is back to sting Ludhiana - Times of India
Ludhiana: Dengue season is back to haunt the district.
- City Inc?s clamour against trade deal grows - Times of India
Ludhiana: Business owners and industrialists in Ludhiana have raised the banner of revolt against Indiaâ€™s plan to sign Regional Comprehensive Economic.