- 21st December, 2019
- 23% of 3,404 e - challans paid, ?2.71 lakh recovered in Ludhiana - Hindustan Times
23% of 3,404 e - challans paid, ?2.71 lakh recovered in Ludhiana
- MC struggling to find contractor for ops in Ludhiana - Hindustan Times
MC struggling to find contractor for ops in Ludhiana
- Punjab men, Railway women look to score a brace in Sr nationals basketball at Ludhiana?s chill - Times of India
LUDHIANA: On a cool Friday evening, when the gentle breeze was flowing through Guru Nanak Stadium here in Ludhiana, one could see the spring in the st.
- Punjab: Gangster, 5 aides held during police raid in Ludhiana - Times of India
Ludhiana police have arrested five members of a gang including its leader who have carried out robberies and snatching incidents in the city area.
- PEDA to set up bio - CNG plant to check Buddha Nullah pollution - Times of India
Ludhiana: The Punjab Energy Development Authority (PEDA) will set up a bio-compressed natural gas (CNG) plant on Tajpur Road to check Buddha Nullah po.
- 70th Senior National Basketball Championship, Ludhiana: Groups, Fixtures, and Schedule - NBA IN
The tournament, set to be played until the 28th of December, includes a total of 53 teams - 29 men and 24 women.
- Ludhiana: SGPC ex - president Avtar Singh Makkar dies after illness - The Indian Express
He was one of the longest serving presidents of the SGPC, holding the post from November 2005 to November 2016.
- Accused in high profile crime cases get their just desserts in 2019 - Times of India
Ludhiana: From discharging chief minister Captain Amarinder Singh and other accused in the City Centre case, to acquitting terror accused Jagtar Singh.
- LPG cylinder explodes as kiosk catches fire, close shave for 3 - Times of India
Ludhiana: A father-son duo and their employee had a narrow escape after a kiosk near their makeshift house caught fire that triggered an LPG cylinder .
- LIP opposes hike in traffic violation fine - Times of India
Ludhiana: Lok Insaf Party (LIP) sternly opposed hike in traffic violations fine revised by the transport department, on Friday.
- Passengers? woes continue as 15 trains delayed, 3 cancelled - Times of India
Ludhiana: Passengersâ€™ woes continue as 15 long-route trains from Bihar, Kolkata and Uttar Pradesh arrived late by several hours at the city railway st.
- 9 mobile phones, i - pad stolen from PAU campus - Times of India
Ludhiana: Nine mobile phones, an i-pad and wallets of eight students of Punjab Agricultural University have been stolen from outside the examination h.
- MC staff told not to evict people without alternate housing - Times of India
Ludhiana: â€œBefore evicting the occupants from their land in Rajiv Gandhi Colony in Focal Point, the civic body and district administration will have t.
- Cold wave conditions likely to continue in city - Times of India
Ludhiana: Cold wave continued to prevail in the city as the day temperature was recorded much below normal.
- Head constable held for extorting Rs 6L from pharmacist - Times of India
Ludhiana: Sarabha Nagar police have arrested a head constable Balbir Singh for extorting a pharmacist with the help of his aide, of Rs 6 lakh.