- 23rd March, 2020
- Man held for raping 2 daughters, trying to rape 3rd one - Times of India
Ludhiana: The Jodhewal police on Sunday have arrested a man for allegedly raping his two daughter and attempting to rape third daughter too.
- CBSE starts toll - free helpline on Covid safeguards - Times of India
Ludhiana: While the 23rd edition of free-of-cost CBSE annual pre-exam psychological live tele-counselling for students taking Class X and XII exam in .
- Foetus found in drain, woman booked - Times of India
Ludhiana: Sudhar police on Saturday evening arrested a woman after she allegedly dumped her foetus in the drain near her house in a village.
- MC field staff to be available on phone - Times of India
Ludhiana: Zonal offices of the MC will remain closed for public dealing from Monday to March 31, but field staff would be available on the phone, said.
- When clock struck 5, city stood united against killer virus - Times of India
Ludhiana: Loud banging of plates, music on speakers and thunderous claps is what the city descended into as the clock struck 5pm during ‘Janata Curfew.
- After many decades, no programmes on Bhagat Singh?s martyrdom day - Times of India
Bathinda: For the first time after many decades, tribute events would not be held in Punjab on the martyrdom day of revolutionaries Bhagat Singh, Rajg.
- More funds for healthcare demanded under LSCL - Times of India
Ludhiana: One of the directors of Ludhiana Smart City Limited (LSCL), Sanjay Goel, has requested the board of directors of Smart City Mission to alloc.
- Unaided colleges offer hostels as isolation wards - Times of India
Ludhiana: Federation of Self-Financing Technical Institutions (FSFTI), Punjab Unaided Colleges Association (PUCA), Punjab Unaided Technical Institutio.
- Finally, test of 2 villagers who returned from France done - Times of India
Ludhiana: After TOI highlighted the issue of two villagers, who had returned from France via Italy and were waiting for their tests to be done for the.
- 2 FIRs registered against chemists for selling sanitisers at high price - Times of India
Ludhiana: FIRs have been registered and necessary action has been recommended to the police department by the drug control officers concerned against .
- Cops who keep spirits up outside isolation ward - Times of India
Ludhiana: On the day of ‘janata curfew’, called by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, when people are sitting home, spending time with their family members.
- 22nd March, 2020