- Ludhiana: Muslim community protests lathicharge on Jamia Milia Islamia students - Times of India
Condemning the lathicharge on the students of Jamia Milia Islamia University and Aligarh Muslim University who were protesting against the Citizenship
- ?Will feel disgraced to prove nationality? - Times of India
Having defended the country, ex-servicemen in Ludhiana and Malerkotla who are from the Muslim community say they would feel disgraced and insulted if
- PAU: Fields are moist, get rid of gulli danda fast - Times of India
Experts of PAU have advised the farmers of Punjab to manage gulli danda (phalaris minor) weed in wheat crop. Thakar Singh, head, PAU department of agr
- Drunk boy, 15, beats mother to death in Punjab, held - Times of India
A 15-year-old boy was on Sunday arrested for allegedly beating his sleeping mother to death in a drunken fit of rage on Friday night, after she refuse
- Punjab FC face Indian Arrows - Times of India
High on confidence after their impressive win over defending champions Chennai City FC in their previous match, Punjab FC will play host to All India
- PAU: Progressive farmers, time to apply for awards - Times of India
The directorate of extension education of Punjab Agricultural University (PAU), Ludhiana has invited applications from the farmers of the state for th
- In Punjab, both ruling, oppn top leaders face heat from within - Times of India
Jalandhar: Brewing discontent in a party is usually an opportunity for the opposition.
- Man booked for rape for refusing to marry woman - Times of India
Ludhiana: Focal Point police on Saturday booked a man on the charge of rape for allegedly establishing a physical relationship with a woman by promisi.
- Mother of 3 gets life term for husband?s murther - Times of India
Ludhiana: A court here has sentenced a mother of three to life imprisonment for murdering her husband on May 21, 2018.
- Crime File - Times of India
Man held for assaulting cop The Model Town police have arrested Baldev Singh of Daad village for assaulting a traffic cop, ASI Kamaljeet Singh.
- Advances in biochemistry discussed at conference - Times of India
Ludhiana: The three-day 27th Annual Conference of Association of Medical Biochemists of India (Ambicon) on Sunday entered its second day, with plenty .
- NGO members meet Gadkari over early completion of flyovers - Times of India
Ludhiana: After the completion of the flyover at Jodhewal Basti chowk, members of â€˜Yuva The Strengthâ€™, an NGO, conducted a meeting with the Union mini.
- 12 long - route trains delayed - Times of India
Ludhiana: Dense fog engulfing the Northern Railway route has resulted in the delay of 12 long-distance trains to and from New Delhi by several hours, .
- No issue with CM, clarifies Gill MLA - Times of India
Ludhiana: Rubbishing reports of him being unhappy with chief minister Captain Amarinder Singh, Gill MLA Kuldeep Singh Vaid has clarified that he has n.
- Growing stray dog menace fails to move authorities over notification - Times of India
Ludhiana: Even as city residents are not getting any relief from the stray dogs as well as stray cattle menace on city roads, the civic authorities ar.