- 6th February, 2020
- Punjab: Farmers recall old - school hacks used to fight pests, and the damage they caused in the 60s - The Indian Express
Talking about the regular locust attacks in the 60s, Jagmohan and other farmers from Punjab who witnessed them say that since there were no medicines available to ward off the pests, more primitive methods were used to keep them away.
- Servant decamps with cash, pistol - The Tribune India
Ludhiana, February 4
The Kotwali police have registered a case under section 381 of the IPC and sections 25/54/59 of the Arms Act against Tarun Kumar, a resident of Awaas Vikas Colony, Sikandra, Agra
- Weather woes: No respite for passengers, 10 trains cancelled - The Tribune India
Our CorrespondentLudhiana, February 3
Weather woes of rail passengers continued as the Railways announced cancellation of 10 trains due to bad weather today. Four trains were partially cancelled and
- 1 killed, 12 injured as bus, truck collide near Jagraon - Hindustan Times
1 killed, 12 injured as bus, truck collide near Jagraon
- 'Consider all option to bring down cost of power including scrapping of PPAs': BJP - Times of India
PATIALA: With the power consumers in Punjab reeling under high cost of electricity, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) has asked the Congress government.
- Hero Cycles to unveil Rs 600 cr e - cycle unit in Aug - Outlook India
- Punjab pushes for extension of deadline for installation of FGDs at power plants - Times of India
PATIALA: The Punjab Pollution Control Board (PPCB) has recommended to the central authorities to extend the deadline for the installation of fuel gas .
- AITF writes to Punjab CM over corruption in state GST; seeks vigilance enquiry - Knn India
All Industries and Trade Forum (AITF) has written to the Punjab Chief Minister Captain Amrinder Singh over the corruption in state Goods and Services Tax (GST) department.
- Seven students, SUV driver hurt in pile - up on highway - The Tribune India
Mandi Ahmedgarh, February 5
Seven children of different families of the town, who were going to their respective schools in Ludhiana early morning, had a miraculous escape after the In
- 11 district forums headless in Punjab, complaints piling up - The Tribune India
Kuldip BhatiaLudhiana, February 5
Rights of consumers in Punjab have gone for a toss with 11 district consumer disputes redressal forums headless for the past several months. As a result, consumer co
- Ludhiana bicycle makers cancel China visit due to coronavirus scare - Devdiscourse
In the wake of the coronavirus scare, Ludhiana-based businessmen have cancelled their visits to China and Taiwan where they were to scheduled to participate in
- In their fight against Badals, Dhindsas eye Doaba Akalis - Times of India
Rajya Sabha MP Sukhdev Singh Dhindsa and his MLA son Parminder Singh Dhindsa, who have been expelled from SAD this week and have grown close to the pa
- Dance classes in Ludhiana to help you pursue your passion for dance - Republic World - Republic World
Dance classes in Ludhiana that must be tried out if you are looking forward to being fit in a fun way. Here is a list of five classes in Ludhiana. Read details.
- Ludhiana: Bus run into truck due to fog; 1 dead, 12 injured - The Indian Express
The deceased, Rajinder Singh, was a resident of Panecha village in Fatehgarh Sahib. Police said the injured were admitted in different hospitals.
- Ludhiana: Stray dog dragged by auto, thrown from rooftop, 3 held - The Indian Express
Local residents found the dog bleeding with a broken jaw, fractured limbs and other injuries.