- Delay in completion of work under judicial eye - The Tribune India
Tribune News Service
Chandigarh, February 5
The delay in the completion of the national highway from Kharar to Ludhiana has come under the judicial scanner. Acting on a civil writ petition, the Pu
- Women and 2 children go missing in Islamgunj, cops book Delhi man - Times of India
Ludhiana: A woman and her two children have gone missing in Islamgunj area and the family had lodged a complaint with the police that Rs 2.
- Farmers protest in front of food min?s house demanding waiver of debts, - Times of India
Ludhiana: Farmers led by Kirti Kisan Union’s Ludhiana unit staged a protest on Wednesday against food, civil supplies and consumer affairs minister Bh.
- Trade body prez sends letter to CM alleging corruption in state GST dept - Times of India
Ludhiana: Serious allegations have been levelled against the state Goods and Services Tax (GST) department.
- Crime File - Times of India
Snatcher arrested Division number 6 police have arrested Ajay Kumar of Varinda Colony for allegedly snatching from Sanjeev Kumar of Bal Singh Nagar Rs.
- Clean sweep: MC takes a page out of Indore?s book to keep markets clean - Times of India
Ludhiana: Indore, which has bagged the cleanest city tag, has inspired the civic officials of Ludhiana, who have tried to replicate the practices foll.
- Flesh trade racke busted, cops arrest 28 including Kazakh woman - Times of India
Ludhiana: The police have busted a flesh trade racket with the arrest of 28 people, including 15 women, hotel owners and middle man, on Tuesday evenin.
- 971 non - teaching staff cast votes for 15 seats - Times of India
Ludhiana: As many as 971 non-teaching staff cast their votes against 15 seats on Wednesday for elections to the PAU (Punjab Agriculutral University) E.
- Kin of missing girls block road - Times of India
Ludhiana: Families of the missing teenage girls blocked the Kochar Market road leading to ESI Hospital for two hours, accusing the police of being ina.
- Snatcher, 35, dies under mysterious circumstances - Times of India
Times News Network Ludhiana: A 35-year-old man died under mysterious circumstances at his house in New Shivpuri’s Santokh Nagar on Tuesday night.
- HC seeks fresh action taken report from MC - Times of India
Ludhiana: The Punjab and Haryana high court has directed the civic body to file fresh status report about action taken against hotels that had no park.
- LIT chairman marks inquiry over a complaint against self - Times of India
Ludhiana: The chairman of Ludhiana Improvement Trust (LIT) has marked an inquiry against self in Orient theatre land dispute case on Wednesday.
- Next few days likely to be foggy - Times of India
Ludhiana: Commuters, be cautious will driving, especially on highways.
- 4 ?drunk? men assault traffic cops - Times of India
Ludhiana: Four “drunk” men assaulted two traffic cops in Daad village on Tuesday night.
- Notices to MC for PF rule violations - Times of India
Ludhiana: In an embarrassment for the municipal corporation, the Ludhiana regional office of Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has issued .