- Shop owner hangs self, note blames policeman - The Tribune India
Ludhiana, April 14
A fast food shop owner allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself from the ceiling fan at his residence near the Division No. 3 police station today. The deceased has been iden
- Over 415 industrial units begin production in Ludhiana - The Tribune India
Tribune News Service
Ludhiana, April 15
The state government has allowed industries to start their operation (not mandatory, own choice) while following guidelines to prevent the spr
- Coronavirus: Ludhiana reports 3 new cases, Punjab tally rises to 200 - The Tribune India
Tribune News ServiceLudhiana, April 17
Punjab on Friday reported three more coronavirus cases from Ludhiana, taking the state&#39;s tally to 200.
The three cases in Ludhiana are all contacts of the ACP,
- Cops release four arrested in Patiala vegetable market clash - Times of India
Police released four persons, who were arrested for their alleged involvement in the clash between Nihangs and the police in the vegetable market on S
- Admn revokes home delivery move by restros - Times of India
Ludhiana: A day after a delivery boy in Delhi tested positive for coronavirus, Ludhiana deputy commissioner Pradeep Agrawal on Thursday revoked the pe.
- Stay home to battle Covid: Experts - The Tribune India
Tribune News Service
Ludhiana, April 16
Ludhiana Police Commissioner Rakesh Agrawal today organised a discussion show on Covid-19 on the official Facebook page of the Ludhiana Polic
- Sub - standard PPE kits dumped in civil hospital store room - Times of India
Ludhiana: In a bizarre development, 100 non-standardised personal protective equipment (PPE) kits were donated by a local NGO to civil hospital author.
- Just walk in and give your sample at this kiosk - Times of India
Ludhiana: Adopting models from western countries, the Ludhiana civil hospital has set up ‘walk-in sample kiosk’ to speed up collection of samples of p.
- Cowsheds in crisis as funds for fodder dry up during lockdown - Times of India
Ludhiana: With the extension in the lockdown period, cowshed management members are facing a crisis in arranging fodder for stray cattle kept in cowsh.
- Extended curfew leaves residents splitting hair - Times of India
Ludhiana: With the barber shops and beauty parlours remaining closed for more than three weeks in view of the nationwide lockdown, several residents h.
- He brings you daily dose of news at your doorstep - Times of India
Ludhiana: He was turned away in the initial days of the lockdown amid unfounded rumours, but Santosh Singh, 42, has ensured that residents get the dos.
- Industries closed, fire incidents see 50% dip - Times of India
Ludhiana: The closure of industrial units in the city in view of the lockdown has brought some relief for firefighters.
- Judges, court staff donate over Rs10L to CM Covid fund - Times of India
Ludhiana: The judges and court staff working in Ludhiana district have donated Rs10,10,500 to the CM Covid Relief Fund in order to fight against the p.
- Wheat procurement yet to pick up - Times of India
Ludhiana: The wheat procurement process is yet to pick up pace as not many farmers have reached mandis across the district to sell their produce.
- Ludh police asks arhtiyas to engage migrants in mandis - Times of India
Ludhiana: In order to help migrant labourers who are facing problems in absence of any work as no units are functional, Ludhiana Police have asked arh.