- Two men open fire in Ludhiana gurdwara, nabbed - Hindustan Times
Two men open fire in Ludhiana gurdwara, nabbed
- Punjab: Nine premises of prominent bus companies searched by DGGI; tax evasion detected - Times of India
Directorate general of GST intelligence (DGGI) Ludhiana zonal unit has booked a case of GST evasion against prominent passenger bus services companies
- Punjab health and family welfare minister takes serious note of appointment of four orthopedicians in sin - Times of India
LUDHIANA: Punjab health and family welfare minister Balbir Singh Sidhu on Friday conducted a surprise check of Civil Hospital, Khanna.
- Ludhiana: ?Set on fire?, woman battles for life, two booked for attempt to murder - Yahoo India News
The woman was allegedly set on fire by two masked men at her residence at 2.30 am Tuesday.
- Clouds have brought back the chill, rain in the next 2 days - Times of India
Ludhiana: Residents had to grapple with grey and cold all over again on Thursday after enjoying a brief spell of warmth and sunshine, especially durin.
- NSS volunteers to develop mini rose garden at Gadvasu - Times of India
Ludhiana: More than 120 volunteers of the National Service Scheme (NSS) of Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (Gadvasu) resolved.
- After striking across Punjab, Murrah thieves run out of luck in Khanna - Times of India
Ludhiana: In a major success against cattle thefts reported across Punjab, Khanna police on Thursday got hold of five members of an inter-state gang t.
- CAA protest rally on Jan 26 to demand govt to uphold Constitutional values - Times of India
Ludhiana: To pitch in with the ongoing protests against Citizenship Amendment Act (CAA), National Register of Citizens (NRC) and National Population R.
- ASI who shot at woman forcefully retired from service - Times of India
Ludhiana: A day after Ludhiana police booked a police officer for shooting a woman at Sector 32 on Tuesday, it has forcefully retired him from service.
- LIT pushes Pb govt to put city centre land to better use - Times of India
Ludhiana: It can be great respite for the residents living in Shaheed Bhagat Singh Nagar near the infamous city centre, as the Ludhiana Improvement Tr.
- Eyeing European market, Hero Cycles acquires stake in German e - bike firm - Times of India
Ludhiana: Hoping to make a big inroad in the Europe’s e-bike market, Ludhiana-based Hero Cycles Limited, which is one of the largest bicycle manufactu.
- 9 booked for snatching cash, phones from liquor vend staffers - Times of India
Ludhiana: Koom Kalan police have booked many persons for allegedly assaulting and snatching cash and mobiles from liquor vend workers.
- Head teacher suspended for violating edu dept rules - Times of India
Ludhiana: Sudhir Singh Sekhon — head teacher at Government Primary School, Sukhdev Nagar Block, Mangat-II — has been suspended for violating the rules.
- Jagraon bridge work to take longer - Times of India
Ludhiana: The much-awaited completion of one side of Jagraon bridge could take a little longer as the civic body is yet to get the clearance to start .
- Property tax inspectors end strike after meeting mayor - Times of India
Ludhiana: The three-day mass leave announced by the property tax inspectors and clerks was rolled back on Thursday when members of Municipal Employees.