- District courts abuzz with DBA elections, 19 lawyers have declared candidature so far - Times of India
The District Bar Association (DBA) elections are more than a month away, but district courts are abuzz with election activity with many advocates decl
- Vardhman felicitates SRO in - charge, ESIC - The Tribune
Ludhiana: On the occasion of joining of SRO in-charge of ESIC, Ludhiana, Vardhman team gave a warm welcome to Sunil K Yadav and felicitated him. Yadav had joined ESIC in 2010 as Deputy Director. Prior
- Seminar held on development in social science - The Tribune India
Tribune News Service
Ludhiana, February 21
Shree Atam Vallabh Jain College organised a national seminar on &lsquo;Recent development in social science and business management&rsquo;. The seminar beg
- NRI student dies as bus rams into scooter in Ludhiana - Hindustan Times
NRI student dies as bus rams into scooter in Ludhiana
- Punjab: RSS affiliate to bat for Punjabi in schools - Times of India
Vidya Bharti north zone organising secretary Vijay Nadda on Thursday said all schools and offices of the society in Punjab would use Punjabi language
- Devotees throng Shiva temples in city, observe fast to celebrate Maha Shivratri - Times of India
Ludhiana: A sea of devotees thronged city temples for celebrating Maha Shivratri on Friday.
- Train runs over man in Dhandari Kalan - Times of India
Ludhiana: A train ran over a man while he was crossing unmanned railway tracks in Dhandari Kalan on Friday morning.
- 4 - day expo on machine tools displays latest tech, will benefit MSMEs - Times of India
Ludhiana: “The latest technology on display will hugely benefit the industrialists and bring an industrial revolution,” said MLA Kuldeep Singh Vaid at.
- Sports dept to conduct surprise checks in govt training centres to catch slacking coaches - Times of India
Ludhiana: To tighten the noose around coaches who slack during duty hours, Punjab sports department has directed the district sports officer to conduc.
- Crime File - Times of India
20K snatched at gunpoint Motorcycle borne three miscreants have robbed a shopkeeper Avinash Chand of Rs.
- Insurance agent ?kidnapped, thrashed?, commits suicide - Times of India
Ludhiana: An insurance agent committed suicide after a “realtor and his accomplices kidnapped and thrashed him” on Thursday.
- Caught on cams: 2 burglars strike at Haibowal pharmacy - Times of India
Ludhiana: Burglars struck at a pharmacy in Haibowal and fled with cash early on Friday.
- 16 long - route trains cancelled, 5 diverted - Times of India
Ludhiana: Passengers will have to face a tough time after the Northern Railway extended their decision of cancelling the 16 long-route trains in the n.
- Ectopia thrills with song and dance - Times of India
Ludhiana: ‘Ectopia-2020’ entered its second day on Friday, with lots of thrilling and exciting performances by medical students of various under-gradu.
- ?Work hard, be punctual, set a goal? - Times of India
Ludhiana: Khushboo Sharma is pursuing Class XI Medical from DAV Public School, BRS Nagar.